Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benelli will have an official bike show here in the UK, the Manchester G-Mex will host the first bike show in the UK in 2007 with Benelli's stand showing all the new models.
Jan 5th 6th & 7th so get yourself there and support the Italian brand!:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im in!

Ill be there. Also, Rhinoprotect has requested the use of the LE for their show in London 1-4 Feb so make sure you go by there and gawk a bit at it. My Harley will be there with it. They have used the LE to computer model a kit for it and they already have a standard kit so have a look. I highly reccomend their products and they keep the ped from getting scratched.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Im in!

Johnnie,

Is this the same stuff as I got for mine from the States? It cost me about £35, took the best part of a day to get it stuck to the bike and is a clear plastic that you mount on the bike using soapy water and a squeegie.... I just wish I could remmeber the bloody name of the stuff.

Hang on, INVISIGUARD, that's it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Invisiguard

:hat

Does it stop the multiple damage when you get hit by a car Andy!:lol :lol :lol

Hope you are ok mate, hope to see you some time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rhino

Yep its the same stuff made by the same company. Invisigaurd is th ebrand name of the actual plastic coating and the company's name is Rhinoprotect. Web site is:

www.rhinoprotect.co.uk/

Works great. Call James, who is the owner, and tell him you are a freind of mnine from the Benelli cluband you should get a good deal.

:hat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts