Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,417 Posts
quite like some of the stuff in there,where would you order said stuff,and could you expect it to turn up in weeks rather than months?;) :confused:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,417 Posts
oh yeah,and prices?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Fred, contact your nearest Benelli dealer first and if your struggling let me know and I'll see what I can do to source what you are after. No promises though :D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
This is great and they have some really cool stuff.
The bad news is that the catalogue on the MotoGB site has only a fraction of these listed and currently none are for the TRE 900.
Does this mean that only those bits are available to the UK, or does anyone have any wisdom about ordering direct from the factory, Laurence your the man on this stuff ?????

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I was meaning more for the apparel Steve but you never know on the accessories......... however, I don't want to upset anyone so please go through the official Benelli dealers first.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and after waitin´ month :eek: try out this one :D
http://www.maniacmotors.de/benelli/preisliste_zubehoer.pdf
faster, verry high quality and not expensive like other

cheers Julius
If I'm not wrong this is from the former Benelli Germany official website. As far as I know they can deliver almost everything you order. I have a dealer in the Netherlands that is also able to deliver everything within a reasonable period of time and as far as I know he also gets his stuff from Germany.:clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts