Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.........who is going to start then......
I will start and say today the weather was shite in Dartford and could not get out on the rs (yes i'm a fair weather biker as i fall off in the wet stuff):rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Ok Time for a Break Time for a Chit Chat

well i uncovered my RS in its lovely dry area and outside it was bloody horrible so i cleaned its paintwork with my magic mitt -picks up all the dust leaving it spangly and ready for its new owner . Benelli less Almost and dont know what to do - Bimota's look lovely right now and so so different (V due mmmm lovely :D !)

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
i spent the day at work,but i dont mind working on a sunday when its pissing down,would'nt be out riding see....

what about the sb6,i even saw an sb7 up for grabs over the winter(purple and yellow,yum)!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
think I've seen that purple /yellow sb7 , Last week i was offered a Bimota V Due 2 stroke evolution 500 2 miles only very very rare for £7500 and believe me thats half of what they go for usually but really never ever get sold - or ridden :eek:

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
......and bankrupted the company into the bargain!:doh: even honda couldn't get two stroke fuel injection to work at the time:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Your right there fred !! thats why the evolution had the carbs put on as a retro fit to make it right :ele: . nice trinket to have in the garage tho ;)

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
always thought the sb8 was ugly,went quite well with Gobert stangely enough.....:rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
they did two versions and the version with the Carbon Air tubes looked weird and the second version had a really neat digital dash rather than old clock style , Gobert just suprised everyone that time at Phillip Island big time :clap:

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
he was a quick rider,no doubt about it,also liked a party or two(usually on the same night)didnt he do gp's for a while?think his brother now does AMA 600's.
Oh yeah and he pissed in Hodgsons crash helmet!!!:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Went to Cadwell Park

I rode my 1130 to Cadwell Pk Saturday to watch the Bike racing an camp the night to watch again on the Sunday
The F1 side cars in the wet were awsome, and Phill Read jnr on the Versys was cool

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
I rode my 1130 to Cadwell Pk Saturday to watch the Bike racing an camp the night to watch again on the Sunday
The F1 side cars in the wet were awsome, and Phill Read jnr on the Versys was cool
someone racing a kawasaki versys ?:confused:

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
did anyone see the moto gp.......:confused:
what about melandri then?:bow:

i think nicky hayden must be kicking himself to have signed to ride that ducati all year,hope they are paying him well:doh: :D

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
took the rs for a spin this evening...............she is running beautifully thanks to Mr Ben......cheers mate:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
not been out on mine for nearly a month now :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: bloody weather!!!!!!!!

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Just been watchin the gp on the bbc i player from the weekend.
Really interesting interview with Jorge Lorenzo,lots of his monster highsides,also Toselands winter crashes.:doh:
a really interesting article on Dainese leathers and of course the lovely Suzi.:p ;)
I always said i'd watch the racing on Eurosport but BBC seem to have raised their game:clap: :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00kny2m/MotoGP_2009_Round_4_Le_Mans/

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
not been out on mine for nearly a month now :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: bloody weather!!!!!!!!
Yep,its bloody pissing down here,mines been under cover for a coupla weeks now:rolleyes: :(

1 - 20 of 50 Posts