Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone have any direct contact details for benelli?

i have tried the benelli web site and also there forum but it doesnt give u the option of register as they have missed the uk off the country list....nice

ok if u r from nicaragua tho lol

having a nightmare getting my bike sorted.....been at KJM for 6 months and still got probs and waiting parts!!!!!
not on really

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Contact Details

Hi Goodpenguin,

For Gods sake..........don't tell Al that your bikes been at KJM for 6 Months or he'll be slashing his wrists:rollin

The email address for "Customer Support";) is :- [email protected]

Postal Address is:-
Benelli Q.J. srl - Str. Fornace Vecchia
61100 Pesaro - Italia

Telephone/FAX:-
Tel. +39 0721 41871 - Fax +39 0721 418722

You can register on the forum but you need to select 'Gran Bretagna' from the Country list.

Keep us all posted on how you get on, if you manage to get a response from Benelli

Laurence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Contact Details

For Gods sake..........don't tell Al that your bikes been at KJM for 6 Months or he'll be slashing his wrists:rollin
The wrists have already been slashed and I'm having to get the girlfriend to type this message for me buddy:rollin
Tomorrow I do call KJM and ask for their contact details at the Benelli factory as I'm going to be requesting an extension on my warranty due to their lack of customer service. Let's see what they say shall we?
To say that I'm starting to get really pissed off is an understatement. I can see me booking a flight to the factory this week if I don't get things sorted out:evil

You're a cheeky one Laurence:rollin

Al

Quick update: Just been off the phone to KJM andhave been told that the casing for the oil pump arrived this morning but this is obviously no use without the internals>: I've got nice shiney new fairings on the bike that have come from the factory and have been told that they shouldn't flake, so that's something I suppose.
I've also just sent an email off to the support section at Benelli to ask for a contact name and number (if they speak english) of a manager who can give me some answers on their disgraceful service that they seem to be providing.
I'll keep you all updated with what's happening.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont worry AL KJM will sort it

Hi , thanks for that, dont stress Al, KJM had my bike as i was in for an opp on my leg, they have been very good with me so far.

Most of the work is done,but have just a few niggly probs that need to be sorted. Some stuff they have knocked back on warrenty that should really be done, i think massive amounts of patience are required forom all involved with Benelli, till they get there s.ite together.

I want to speak to someone direct at benelli to try an put the point across that not every one in the uk can wait a lifetime for ago on there bike :)

I love the bike, but recon it may have been thrown together in a hit miss game from the far end of the factory.:rolleyes :rolleyes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: dont worry AL KJM will sort it

Have u heard back from anyone at Benelli yet Al, or is that a silly question?:lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: dont worry AL KJM will sort it

Have u heard back from anyone at Benelli yet Al, or is that a silly question?:lol
Believe it or not I have. All their email contained was the name of their UK importer though:rolleyes I've replied and asked them to send me the information that I asked for in the first place. All they're doing is stalling me but I think I'll give KJM a quick call tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

I've sent you an email just now saloe;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Benelli contact

I knew that would happen, all of the companies that we import from will not reply to owners, they all forward the inquiry to the distributor. Could you imagine some of the stupid questions you would get from the thousands of owners around the world! It takes time to read and answer all these questions, to pay someone to read & answer everyones questions will just take someone away from trying to fix any problems and will just make everything more expensive.

We feel we are lucky if Benelli answers the importers questions!

God I am busy enough just answering questions from the few Australian Benelli scooter & motorcycle owners!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Benelli contact

I knew that would happen
Same here johnny 0. I had specifically asked them to provide me with a name of their manager who deals with warranty issues and not to try and pass me over to my dealer or anyone in the UK as the fauly lies within their factory in Italy.
You know what? Sod it! I'm going to call the factory today and try and get some more information from them. This Benelli company friggin stinks:evil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Benelli contact

Look, so far I got to speak to some Benelli people. Even if they were polite, they didn't move a finger to help.
I was trying to speak to Mr. Marconi that seems to be the head of the factory now and even to the Chinese QJ president. No need to say that they didn't bothered. After all, why to speak to a stupid guy that bought three of your bikes.

It is my personal belief that they won't do any better in the future.

I love the bikes but this miserable support has no match in the industry.

By the way, since nobody cares to answer me from the Austrian importer or Benelli factory, maybe you have a better source. I am looking for the little "caps" that help press the clutch springs when mounting the clutch cover. They are a little shorter than of a standard Tre as they are meant for a dry clutch of an LE.

I don't really have much time but I would initiate an opened letter to Benelli that is to be transmitted through the moto press.

Let me know your thoughts to this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ESP

Hi Guys,perhaps we are going about htis the wrong way, it may be that we have to contact them on annother level......perhaps we sould go see a medium or perhaps we have to sit round in a circle holding hands and chanting???

I concidered a ride out the factory, if we got a few of us it might be a fun trip, and be productive, but then coming back to reality a trip off the drive requires the AA breakdown service, so the chances of getting there are slim.

It would be nice to think, that concidering all the peeps here have a benelli or 2 that having spent a combined fortune on sumat that doesnt do what its supposed to that we could at least get some kind of responce from a man who can?

Although it does stike me as...if weve palmed em off with the bike....we can palm em off with owt.....

Saying this tho how fantastic would the bikes be without these issues.......

perhaps if we work as a group of disgruntled customers instead of individually we might get further...any thoughts????

we could have the fix my benelli movement lol

on annother point....anyone found any amazing rearsets for em yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: ESP

perhaps if we work as a group of disgruntled customers instead of individually we might get further...any thoughts????
That may be one way to look at it, but I think that whatever route we go down in the future we have to realise that it should perhaps be done via email and not through these forums. Roland has done a great job with this community and I don't think that he'd like to see it being used as a launch pad for an ever growing number of disgruntled Benelli customers who want to voice their opinions over the lack of service that we get. Sure we can all voice our opinions wether it be good or bad but we have to remember why Roland started these forums in the first place and respect that.

Oh, saloe .... thanks mate;)

Al8o

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RE Re:

Thanks for your thoughts on that Al,

I tried to email you before posting, but had no reply?

I am sure as someone who has done there fair sare of complaining on here, you...and others will be eager to get theses issues sorted and how better to do it than through a united benlli forum like this, i am sure it was set up with the intention of being a place for benelli owners to meet up and be united?

It is not nice however that alot of the coments are negative, but i am sure when a resolution has been achived they will be much more possative.

At least at this stage people are saying what they feel and are experiancing, not just giving a one sided account of there good days.

I dont know the guy that set up the forum and as yet have not spoken with him, but i am sure he would be quite eager for benelli owners to work together on the bad issues as well as getting together for the good ones?

perhaps someone should send Benelli a link, so they know how there customers feel about things and maybee they would like to get involved and coment.

I have no intention of using this place as a bitching post and was hoping to meet some like minded people who enjoy there bikes, I have 2 and i love em both, but as yet my experiance with benelli has been negative,as has been the case for many others.

My experiance at KJM has been good and i have said this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts