Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free Beneliforum service to Benelli Dealers worldwide.

I am working on providing a free page on our site for any dealers that are interested. There will be a small banner on our home page that will link to their personal profile page on our site. This banner will rotate as a Featured Dealer listing. Again, this is an absolutely free service that I hope will bring the resources and expertise of these dealers into this community.

So please tell the dealers you know about this service and let's get them on here!

I will need a short profile about the company and services offered.
Full address and contact information
A decent resolution pciture of their store.

Email benelliforum

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I've sent an email off to one of the dealers Roland so I'm hoping they'll take you up on your offer;)

Al:)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I thought I'd already responded to that message matey:confused:
Lat me have another go;)

Al:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Al
We have received this and i have passed it on to the wage payer so fingers crossed as I think this is a great idea.:clap: :clap: Thanks for that:bow:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Did the list of Benelli dealers ever get off the ground as an idea? I can't seem to find it anywhere but I may well be being dim.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dealers

great idea most dealers are watching this site anyway ,would be good to be recognised cos most Benelli dealers are interested in helping, making sure the customers are happy with their bikes, and enjoy them to their full potential

·
Registered
7 Posts
re

Roland,
Outdoor Adventures is located in Maryland, South Carolina, and Toronto.
They are a Benelli dealer and are known for extreme ethics and good service.
Let me know if you are intersted in a banner and I can get you all the info.
thanks
Jason

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Bloody Hell Mark. I always knew they were a bunch of crooks.;)

I bet they'll be telling us that those Chinese Benelli's are made in Italy next. :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Steve,

I don't know what went on with KJM in that Visordown article but the Benelli's that you will pick up there are as genuine as they come.:clap:

If they are near you, it will still be worth your while paying them a visit.

Dodgybollox, do you want to comment on this to straighten things out :confused: :confused:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts