Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gents.
As some of you might have experienced the delivery rate of Benelli parts is very random.:rolleyes:
As i am doing some paint jobs on my RS in the future i have made an aggrement with a decal company.
They can deliver decals in sets as exact replicas of the original ones.
The price for a set will bee arround 83 UK pound per set + postage.
When they have the files up and running it will be possible to order different sizes of any decal (for a different price of course)
They will be made in foil that can be varnished.
If there is any interest in this forum in this matter, please let me know an i will be happy to help you out.
For a starter i will provide them with the files(color sceemes)for the RS model.
If there is interest in other models i will need some help in collecting these different color sceemes (digital photos)

Please let me know.

Regards Per

PS. Will leave this open for 10 days.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One by one may be possible.

I guess it will be possible to buy them one by one but havent discussed with them yet.
Are you sure you can get any from Bennets and when :D

Asking because i have been waiting 4 month for a screen from Red Dog now :doh:

I have heard from a dealer in Germany that Benelli dont sell the decals in sets anymore.

Cheers per

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Per, what does 'a set' of decals contain:confused:

Al:D
Upper fairing "Benelli" side decals + 900RS (left hand fairing)
Lower fairing "RS" decals.
Tank "Benelli" logo decals (without "unleaded" and similar)
Rear end "Benelli Tornado" decals.

Cheers Per

·
Addicted to noise
3 Posts
Tornado RS decals

Hi, given that this thread was from 2009 I gather there wasn't a great take up. Been very surprised that the established decal companies don't do "everything" you can imagine. Lazy sods. Seems kits are not available direct, so it's either buy replacement panels, or paint it up as a Gobert replica? Jeez.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi, given that this thread was from 2009 I gather there wasn't a great take up. Been very surprised that the established decal companies don't do "everything" you can imagine. Lazy sods. Seems kits are not available direct, so it's either buy replacement panels, or paint it up as a Gobert replica? Jeez.
Gobert replica? Is he goddards evil twin? :rolling:

·
tornado tre 900
403 Posts
dont spend a fortune guys....ive been to imageworks twice now & they just did a complete set again for me as nelli fell! £37 i think the total was & i chose custom carbon effect black aswell:D

·
Registered
751 Posts
on the subject of decals, does anyone know where i could buy a set for an 83 354 sport ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts