Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Embroidered Benelli Patches

Following on from the good work done recently by Paul (Paul Smith) & Jurek, I've been approached to see if I would get some of these produced.

They are 'high quality' embroidered patches which measure 65mm in diameter (or 2 and a half inches in old money ;) ) and are heat sealed on the reverse.

As they have to be manufactured in bulk, I'd like to gauge the interest in them before I commit to having some made, as I don't want to be left with a stack. :bawl:

The only thing that I'd intend to change would be the colour of the stitching around the laurel wreath from white to green, as this seems to detract a little from the overall look.
Price should be no more that £2 a piece :clap: (or £4 for 2):rolling:

Can you please advise by email if you are interested in them and, if so, confirm how many you would want? [email protected]

Cheers ma dears.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
re badges

i'll have two please as they could go on some green t shirts i have + tidy applique there !! , good digitizing of design and done on a quality embroidery machine (happy,zsk,or even a tajima). couple of stiches extra on red star would finish it and agree that white would also look better green. would you like instant payment via paypal or cheque ? . definately two for me please .

·
Registered
72 Posts
Patches

I'll have two of those mara. :D

Do you know where I can get Benelli T shirts/ shirts baseball caps etc? There is Benelli's Officine, but I havn't a clue how to order anything from them. :(

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks for confirming your interest guys. I'll let you all know in due course if there is enough demand to merit a run of these.

and done on a quality embroidery machine (happy,zsk,or even a tajima).
Hey Angledangle, how come you know so much about sewing machines

My daughter wants the Helix to do her maths
Jurek, tell your daughter that she can have the ruler for free if she buys a couple of patches:rolling:
Do you know where I can get Benelli T shirts/ shirts baseball caps etc? There is Benelli's Officine, but I havn't a clue how to order anything from them. :(
jakeymara, if you contact an official Benelli dealers they should be able to supply the Benelli gear to you. Try either KJM in Wigan or Bennetts in Barnsley.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll have two of those mara. :D

Cheers
You should be able to order those from your local importer directly, or ask your local Benelli dealer. In case you have no luck, you can ask some other place, look for an online shop or even pm me. Those should be standard accessories available via Benelli dealerships.

I believe there are no patches like those available, though, so I'd like to have some, too. I'd agree with the slight changes, the white stitching of the laurels should be green. Better yet, the white stiching could be replaced with a brighter shade of green. That would probably look nice.
With that fixed, and provided that the price won't be more than two quid a pop, I could order a half a dozen or more, because p&p overseas is likely to be the same for two and for a dozen.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
hi laurence, for my sins i used to operate different embroidery machines and i suppose its a bit trainspotter that i know these things ,i'll be the guy in the parka with notepad pressing my nose against the singer sewing shop on the high street !!. one i used to run was an eighteen head machine(40ft long) producing caps,jackets etc and have to confess was responsible for team mclarens hats worn by team/drivers and benson & hedges jackets worn by eddie jordans team in F1 . god how sad is that :eek:

will have four of those badges if ordered please.thankyou.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Benelli official clothing

Hi Regarding the purchasing of official Benelli regallia. I am the proud owner of a sports shirt in the striking green and silver in the XL size the only problem is it is really a size medium (the wife is now the owner) Sizes are way out. KJM are aware of this but please when ordering give your chest size and that will be fine. This shirt is of excellent quality and you wont be disapointed. By the way Lawrence I will take 6 of your badges.
cheers Steve

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quantities noted Steve and Angus.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Already done Quirky:)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi Kurt did you get the envelope?

do you ever read your private messages? try 15/2/08.:doh: :doh:
same to DBMS and BenelliDave

but I still love you

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
same to DBMS and BenelliDave

but I still love you

DBMS? Do you mean me? I sent you a PM regarding the "envolope"? :confused:

And.... err.... I sorta like you to.... :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Quantities noted Stevie and Huggy.

Kurt,

They were from jurek. Paul got them made up in the States and sent a few to Jurek for some of the guys in the UK. :clap:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sorry Stephen, you did.
Thank you,
any way I was only the post master for Paul Smith
so its thanks to Paul

1 - 20 of 49 Posts