Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard back from Gianluca at the factory last night regarding the Benelli garage mats for the bikes, apparently they are available from the relavent countries importers. I'm not sure on price or what exactly they are like, quality and material wise, so before I start ordering some for a possible GB, has anyone seen one etc?
Laury, i take it you have a photo of them ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
That picture wasn't in Toby Chi's garage was it Laurie:confused:

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Toby Chi...........now thats a blast from the past!!!! Wonder what he's up to these days? Noticed that his Benelli Support website is no longer available either.

As for the pic, I found it a while ago but I can't remember where, it wasn't Toby's though

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo

has anyone actually see one first hand, are they rubber or carpet or a combo, trying to get a hand on the quality.
In the meantime I'll suss out a rrp.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update

the aussie importers are awaiting a order of mats to arrive, I'll then get a rrp and will open up a order for them, they were originally going out to dealers so depending on numbers we may have to form part of a further later order. I'll keep peeps informed as i find out further.

i also want a pair of the partitions / large screens I've seen at expo's etc of the Cafe racer, tornado and TnT's which are about 1.5m x 2m in size, perfect for the garage I think. Their mainly a dealer promo thing but if their willing to sell them at a fair price i would mind a set. :D

along with one of these;
http://www.mygamesroom.com.au/item_cocktailpro.html

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
the aussie importers are awaiting a order of mats to arrive, I'll then get a rrp and will open up a order for them, they were originally going out to dealers so depending on numbers we may have to form part of a further later order. I'll keep peeps informed as i find out further.

i also want a pair of the partitions / large screens I've seen at expo's etc of the Cafe racer, tornado and TnT's which are about 1.5m x 2m in size, perfect for the garage I think. Their mainly a dealer promo thing but if their willing to sell them at a fair price i would mind a set. :D

along with one of these;
http://www.mygamesroom.com.au/item_cocktailpro.html
F uck me ! how bigs your garage ! :doh: I'd be lucky to fit a mini cooper, after it's been crushed, into my garage with all the Crap that's in there ! :bawl: When I saw that games console I had a Homer Simpson moment, still wiping the drool from around my mouth even now ! (and I got a bit of a "stiffy" ! :eek: ) :D

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
too small

at 80 sq mtrs its barely adequate, especially once I install the milling machine and lathe.:bawl:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Was down in the city of Flensburg, Germany yesterday at a bike Benelli dealer there and he had a couple of these mats.
They are made of some kind of light rubber. Looks ok, but sidestand without protection will go through it.

Cheers Per

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Ive seen them in dealers and have to say saw one on ebay for £50 about a year ago so they do turn up now and again and not as the kit of stand,charger etc.

·
Registered
123 Posts
has anyone actually see one first hand, are they rubber or carpet or a combo, trying to get a hand on the quality.
In the meantime I'll suss out a rrp.
I've got one. It's a thin rubber mat, and the sidestand won't go through it. My RS has been hibernating on it during the winter months, and there are no clearly visible pressure marks on it, even without anything between the sidestand and the mat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts