Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bikes: Triumph Rocket III, B King, Night Rod Special, Speed Triple, Bandit 1250..........and now....TNT 1130 Sport EVO 2008 whit 26Km......burn the ECU, speedometer doesn’t work…etc. For 15 years I don’t have problems whit my motorcycles…but now….!!!
I pay 39.000 US Dollars for my Nelli…….here in Brazil. This brand is new in Brazil and more expensive than others above. The saler (authorized) told me they don’t have new ECU for me!!!!!!!!!!

Benelli never more!!!!!!

Sorry my English.

·
Registered
784 Posts

GRUPOIZZO ? o Dubaimotors? If they are an authorized dealer then they have to replace those parts. Could you give some information on what's wrong with the bike? How did the ECU burn?

·
Fyule
697 Posts
well, that was short and sweet.:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe this bomb make the TNT 1130 trash explode like a fireworks in new year whit the IZZO Group people here in Brazil!!!!!!!About fireworks........the chineses are the best!!!!!!:mad:

·
1,841 Posts
Hi, Habechian,so is the problem still just the speedometer does not work ?
If so it is unlikely to be the ecu,try and tell us the fault and maybe we can work it out ? even if the brazilian dealer is an arse.;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sei que é complicado sem o apoio do importador no Brasil, mas o pessoal aqui é
5 estrelas e irão ajudar-te no que for possivel. ;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
WHAT ??????
I know it's difficult without the support of the importer in Brazil, but the staff here is
5 stars and will help you in any way possible

Use google language tools:D

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
I know it's difficult without the support of the importer in Brazil, but the staff here is
5 stars and will help you in any way possible

Use google language tools:D
oooooow get you, smart bum :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Sorry i have enough trouble with england
i can read writing , i just can't write reading. See what i mean !!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whit 26 Km the TPS go down and they change , but the speedometer still does not work.....maybe I need change some part inside dashboard.

O revendedor trocou o TPS mas o velocimetro e o odometro ainda nao funcionam....dizem que terei que trocar o painel.

What kind of motorcycle whit 15 miles is only problems and problems?

sorry Iam boring you.

·
3,085 Posts
take the dash plug out

inspect the contacts and spray some WD40 on them, reconnect plug, also check all the fuses, .
does anyone know if the cables to the dash has a inline fuse?

cant be much, i strongly doubt its the ecu at fault. sounds like a bad connection.

·
5,934 Posts
...does anyone know if the cables to the dash has a inline fuse?
No. All the fuses are in the tail.

What kind of motorcycle whit 15 miles is only problems and problems?
Every machine built by man has a failure rate curve (see below). Benelli are a small, under-funded factory, that have only produced a few thousand bikes. So they are more susceptible than the likes of the Japanese giants. Such is the price of exclusivity.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts