Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a Leather Jacket (I dont have any jacket atm suitable for bikes). I went to order the Benelli one from "Pratt & Osborne Motors" who called the Aust. Distributors, who didn't have anything at the moment..

So I said I wanted to order one, and he said they wouldn't order just one in for you, you'll have to wait until they make a big order etc etc.. which is a total pain since

1) I dont even know what sizes they come in
2) I have no idea when or if they'll get any

Does anyone know of anyway to contact Benelli directly in Italy and ask them?

Has anyone heard about the Jackets.. are they good quality? or should I just order a Dainese Track-8 and be done with it.

Daniel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leathers

I went with the celtic Hein Gericke ones in silver/black/white. They look decent and the whole set cost about 300 GBPs. Alpinestar do GPstar gloves and and motogp boots that match them the kitty. Looks godd as a set and didn't break the bank.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: leathers

Brabant Motors will order you one, ive just got some sweatshirts and t shirts from them, took about 3 weeks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Great.. I havn't heard anything back from Benelli themselves yet. Ill give Brabant Motors a go.

Daniel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Benelli Jacket : Where to order? Just go Dainese instead

Dianese will not do you a Jacket in the emerald greenish colour to match your jacket. I know a bloke who is a VIP customer of Dianese and who also owns a Tre, but they have told him that his request for leathers in that colour is a no go:eek :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts