Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

If anynoe wants a decent Benelli key ring (Benelli do not appear to do one)
A company in Leicestershire called Art on Wheels do one for £11.95 plus postage. I have justed ordered two (a mate a work has a Tre900 as well)

Judging from the photos from their website they should be pretty just a shame that Benelli themselves do not actually do. Even Triumph manage to a half decent for £5.00!

PS There is also an Ebay sellar that does Benelli paddock style jackets they do not take any armour but will keep you warm over your leathers now that winter seems to have come back again. Just type in Benelli jackets to the Ebay search engine and you will find the company who are called Jacket Pro. They do green/silver and yellow/black as far as I can remember. You will have to wait 2/3 three weeks as they come from Thailand but the quality is pretty good!

Best wishes

NickPTre900

·
3,085 Posts
keyring

I have one Johnny O gave me, a soft flexible rubber coloured one with the Benelli lion in it in silver and green ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Key rings

Hi.

The key ring is all metal with a green background, white edging around the word 'Benelli' and 'Benelli' is in black lettering.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
There's also these keyrings being sold on ebay. I have one, superb responce from the vendor and the keyring is top quality! (No I am not the one selling them, but thought at £5 + p&p they are well worth it!

(they might also be up to a bit of advertising space in the up and coming International Benelli owners magazine!!!

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Key rings

There's also these keyrings being sold on ebay. I have one, superb responce from the vendor and the keyring is top quality! (No I am not the one selling them, but thought at £5 + p&p they are well worth it!

(they might also be up to a bit of advertising space in the up and coming International Benelli owners magazine!!!

Andy
Sold!!!

Thanks for that I have now spent £27 on keys rings but who cares!! Because it has Benelli on it!! Just had hour's ride home in appalling weather electrics faultless bike stable rider terrified!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts