Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news:

Benelli is officially arriving in Canada this week. It´s been tough, but the first units of TNTs will take their first spins in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver between this week and next week. :D

So far most of the units are sold out already, but a second shipment is planned to arrive soon depending on the demand from the Canadian market.

For more information about them, you can visit www.crono.ca

Roger

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Rodger,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the info on the imminent arrival of the TNT for our Canadian buddies.

I take it that the 1130 Tornado's and Tre-k will also be arriving in due course?

I had the opportunity of testing the Tre-k at the recent Benelli weekend in Misano and It's really good.

Laurence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TNT´s for the moment

Hi Laurence,

Thanks, I saw the pictures, they are great, I guess you enjoyed lots there! I was there working for Showa in World SBK´s Suzuki Alstare in 2003 and 2004, great track! Did you have a chance to ride the Tornado 1130?

The TreK looks awesome...Multistrada is in danger now!

Initially only the TNT Sport and the standard will arrive, and probably some Cafe Racer before the winter.

The Tornado 1130 is too new yet, same as the TreK, we'll get them in the spring.

Exciting bikes, wtach out Ducati when they arrive (legally) in the US!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts