1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s do you think on these below
BENELLI LEONCINO 500 ISSUES :
1.Rust and quality issues - inferior Chinese material and paint
2.Will start in neural only although a safety feature but you can consider this on basis of Indian traffic .for those in India
3.low fuel tank capacity - 12.7ltrs ..usable may be around 11
4.spares parts and service costs high ..Even though you are ready to bear it ..Spares in India not available easily ..I am not sure how others are doing this
5.head light is a shit
6.if you are like racing — the silencer touch the ground before foot pegs does
7.Low ground cleanrance - with pillion riding there is chance you will get your bike grounded when crossing over a bumper ..

·
Registered
120 Posts
The silencer thing is bullshit I get mine down low as and never touched.it is a sick bike if you don't wanna win every race but wanna be comfortable other wise U need Jap power.the rust thing ain't that bad.spare parts cheaper than any other bike thru Alli express and rekn they made in china so there pretty bang on.turn ya high beam on and aim it a bit lower and headlights are great.......I love my chinelli and don't get all hunched up likey r6.and there cheap

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The silencer thing is bullshit I get mine down low as and never touched.it is a sick bike if you don't wanna win every race but wanna be comfortable other wise U need Jap power.the rust thing ain't that bad.spare parts cheaper than any other bike thru Alli express and rekn they made in china so there pretty bang on.turn ya high beam on and aim it a bit lower and headlights are great.......I love my chinelli and don't get all hunched up likey r6.and there cheap
What’s wrong with your silencer

·
Registered
120 Posts
Buy the decat pipe and get the protective pads for side of tank....... U want a manual send me a pm with Ur email.WELCOME

1 - 9 of 9 Posts