Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a fuel pipe 4 into 2 for a benelli LS 500. I've tried Burian in germany and he didn't have one. Does anyone know of another bike with the same spec of pipe or somewhere else I can get hold of one. Its really frustrating as this is the final thing I need to sort to get it roadworthy. Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Linky no worky Errol :confused:

I think I know the bit you are after Morgi. It's part number 13 in the attached drawing isn't it :confused:

i.e. the hose pipe that takes the feed from the 2 fuel taps and delivers it to the 4 cabs.

Have you tried to get it from Detlef in Germany? If he can't supply it you could always make up an assembly yourself from some fuel hose and a couple of plastic x pieces.

·
5,934 Posts
Linky no worky Errol
Just tried it, on a different PC, and it came down fine :confused:

On the 4-2 fuel pipe, that's the wierdest thing I've seen for a while!
I'd be making one up as Laurence suggested.

Laurence, I'm constantly amazed by your ability to dig stuff up :bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Just tried it, on a different PC, and it came down fine :confused:
That's funny, just tried it again and it worked this time :confused: :confused:

Laurence, I'm constantly amazed by your ability to dig stuff up :bow:
I tell ya Errol, sometimes I surprise myself with what I can find:rolling:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Steve

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm after a fuel pipe 4 into 2 for a benelli LS 500. I've tried Burian in germany and he didn't have one. Does anyone know of another bike with the same spec of pipe or somewhere else I can get hold of one. Its really frustrating as this is the final thing I need to sort to get it roadworthy. Cheers
Hi

In stock just phone (no email) Selwyn 01223 893331 (this is a UK no)
All the best

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers

Thanks

Its deffo the fuel pipe as per the diagram part no 13. I will try the phone number and fingers crossed get this bike on the road. Many thanks for the help so far. I thought about making the pipe up but they the 4 pipes are a different width to the 2 pipes (if you see what I mean) Just want to get it right really.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts