Benelli Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wilmargar falla scaner

Wilmargar:

Segun los estandares de OBD2 (tengo scaner de auto, no se si le entrara y funcionara en las motos, recien hoy adquiri mi primer Benelli TNT250 o BN251) la falla P0031 es el calentador del sensor de oxigeno o lambda. Este sensor se ubica en el escape, en los autos a veces tienen dos sensores, no creo que en las motos tengan 2, deben de tener uno solo...tiene 4 cables generalmente, 2 para calentar el sensor y dos que reciben lo sensado que es la cantidad de oxigeno en los gases de escape para regular la mezcla. La falla es de voltaje bajo en los cables que van al calentador del sensor. "
Essentially this P0031 code means that the resistance of the heater circuit is lower than normal.

Read more at: P0031 Oxygen (A/F) Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 1) - DTC Code
Copyright OBD-Codes.com

la falla P0132 es alto voltaje en el sensor de oxigeno en los cables de sensado, asi que calculo que tal vez hayas desconectado este sensor que debe estar ubicado en alguna parte del caño de escape, estimo en la mitad del recorrido pero mas cercano a la salida del motor.

Tus bujias las cambiaste por las mismas que recomienda Benelli (las mismas de fabrica), o de otro tipo? porque si pones unas de titanio o de ese tipo afecta la combustion y medicion de la computadora!

Espero puedas solucionar tu problema
Saludos
Fer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gracias compa por tu respuesta. En el caso de la 300 si tiene 2 sensores, llevan 3 cables. El primero es voltaje , el otro neutro y el otro el que sensa. Le puse unas bujías homólogas y no creí que fuera A generar falla. Voy a revisar si poniendo otras de las mismas ngk cr8e quita la falla

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hi Guys, Dropbox have amended their policy on sharing files which is why the links on this thread don't work anymore.

I'll try and fix this over the weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks in advance Lawrence for your kind help, I was trying to access the BN600i W-S manual link but, as you noticed ,it leads nowhere . anyhow my email is [email protected] if the fix can't be done swiftly over the next coming days. would be of great help for several of us looking for information. It's nice to be part of this forum trying to contribute , answering as many questions as I possible can within my humble knowledge.Thanks once more for your help and support.it means a lot for many of us, Benelli proud users. Live Benelli !!!

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Ok, I've fixed the BN600 links seeing a few people are after them.

I'll try and get around to look at the other links this weekend. Time permitting.

Reactions: fbiondip

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you very much for your kind help, you have a new friend from now on.I have a few motorcycle workshop manuals of various brands(Yamaha,Honda,Suzuki,Kawasaki) at your disposal in case you'd need them . Cheers and best Regards.Please keep the good mood and terrific good work you're doing !!!

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Well it's taken the best part of the morning but that's all the links been fixed now.

Reactions: fbiondip

·
Registered
10 Posts
Workshop Manual with annotations

On Engenia's webpage, he has links to Benelli Tornado manuals, but none of them work. One of them is the Workshop Manual that he said he corrected errors and added his own notes. Anyone know where I can find this? Thanks!

·
6,010 Posts
On Engenia's webpage, he has links to Benelli Tornado manuals, but none of them work. One of them is the Workshop Manual that he said he corrected errors and added his own notes. Anyone know where I can find this? Thanks!
Streuth! I wasn't aware of this. It may have happened when I changed provider. .....

Just had a look at it. The files were in Dropbox which I had recently cleaned up - removing them :doh:
They've been in Google Drive all along, and that's where they will stay, so I've changed the links to there.
I've checked that it works for me.
Would you like to check that it works for everyone else Justin?

21 - 40 of 69 Posts