Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:

My name is Mike Owens I live in Pa, and I have been hired by QJ the parent company of Benelli. I am currently setting up new dealerships in the PA,MD,DE,OH and NJ area.

I would like to hear the + and - of the new line of 1130 cc bikes. Usally a problem with one bike will end up a problem with the rest. So, don't get upset I'm here to work things out. Please, do us both a favor and use this site FIRST, and do'nt be afraid to think :)

Mike Owens
[email protected]
484-680-0171 EST

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Hello Mike,
Welcome to the forum. Do let us know when you need any assistance. We would love to give as much feedback as possible on the new 1130. Especially the Tornado. :) Ask Bob when I can buy one!

keeft_trek..I thnk he's trying to say he is hired by QJ to set up dealerships for the official US importer. Right Mike?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one with your name on it.

Say's on both sides(OFFICAL In charge of Supplies guy). You will never get a speeding ticket. LOL. They will be in the US any day!!

Hello Mike,
Welcome to the forum. Do let us know when you need any assistance. We would love to give as much feedback as possible on the new 1130. Especially the Tornado. :) Ask Bob when I can buy one!

keeft_trek..I thnk he's trying to say he is hired by QJ to set up dealerships for the official US importer. Right Mike?

·
keeft
70 Posts
Mike,

Thanks for the clarification, and yes, I'm waiting for Robert to send me the photo's of the two Tre-K's he has just un-crated ;)

I'm praying, that by some fate of pure luck I can have mine by Memorial day weekend?? :D

·
Administrator
972 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone:

My name is Mike Owens I live in Pa, and I have been hired by QJ the parent company of Benelli. I am currently setting up new dealerships in the PA,MD,DE,OH and NJ area.

I would like to hear the + and - of the new line of 1130 cc bikes. Usally a problem with one bike will end up a problem with the rest. So, don't get upset I'm here to work things out. Please, do us both a favor and use this site FIRST, and do'nt be afraid to think :)

Mike Owens
[email protected]
484-680-0171 EST

Hello Mike-

I see it's been some time since there has been a post in this thread and I am wondering whether you are still working for Benelli America, now located in Texas. I am in the Harrisburg, PA area and bought a 2007 TnT from Robert Smith in November, 2007 shortly before he went out of business.

Ned

·
keeft
70 Posts
Hi Ned,

I heard Robert Smith had parted ways with Benelli, a shame as he was a very helpful and customer focused guy :bow: . I didn't realize he went bust :( , just heard that Benelli corporate wanted to own/run Benelli-America and not leave it to a third party.

My only experience with the new Benelli-America in Texas is they are aweful at responding and a replacement mirror for my TreK has taken 4 months to appear :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts