Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with there ears to the ground on whether KJM are going to continue to be the official importers in the country?

I was doing a tour around today and visited a couple of dealers, both commented on the same thing, a name was mentioned of who the new (old) official importer will be ad was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything of KJM losing the franchise?

Rusty Russ, Lloyd - are you aware of anything?

If the rumours I heard are true god help us all, although JonnyRotten will swear blind as to their good name! :mad:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neil, I think you mis understood my meaning, KJM are the official importers of Benelli. They then push them out to official 'distributors', i.e. dealers who are dotted over the country at various locations.

I have heard that KJM are to either lose, or are giving up the official franchise to be the sole importer of our marque.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I think you will find that MotoGB and KJM are part of the same Group. So no change there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.