Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with there ears to the ground on whether KJM are going to continue to be the official importers in the country?

I was doing a tour around today and visited a couple of dealers, both commented on the same thing, a name was mentioned of who the new (old) official importer will be ad was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything of KJM losing the franchise?

Rusty Russ, Lloyd - are you aware of anything?

If the rumours I heard are true god help us all, although JonnyRotten will swear blind as to their good name! :mad:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neil, I think you mis understood my meaning, KJM are the official importers of Benelli. They then push them out to official 'distributors', i.e. dealers who are dotted over the country at various locations.

I have heard that KJM are to either lose, or are giving up the official franchise to be the sole importer of our marque.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Colin

I also thought KJM were the official importers too.. I called them to check on recall work and they said to me they were no longer the importers and that moto GB were?

:confused:

·
1,841 Posts
Since i have had my bike,nearly 2 years Motogb ltd are listed as the british importers on the Benelli web site, Kjm i believe are a subsidery of Motogb ltd.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I think you will find that MotoGB and KJM are part of the same Group. So no change there.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hi all, they must be part of the same group
I recently phoned motogb about a problem I was having and got brian harris from kjm on the other end ( ohh err missus)

Johnny :cool:

·
Waiting for the AA
54 Posts
as above. I bought mine from Preston Superbikes, who are a part of MotoGB as are KJM. My service book stamp say 'MotoGB - trading as Preston Superbikes'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts