Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !

I am looking for picture of a Benelli Officine titanium exhaust for Tre.
I have only small like this :

Thank you !
Fabrice.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Sorry to hear that you only have a 'small one' Fabrice...............Oh well, never mind

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oky Laurencewhite, your is bigger than mine, I accept !!! :ele:

But I search a bike with this exhaust to see how it's fit ...

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Fitting

Oky Laurencewhite, your is bigger than mine, I accept !!! :ele:

But I search a bike with this exhaust to see how it's fit ...
Hi Fabrice,

You take off the standard exhaust, then the link pipe.

You then fix the new link pipe onto the head pipe and then put the exhaust onto the link pipe.

Should take less than half an hour.

I changed from Standard exhaust to this one.

regards

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi !

Thanks for your answers ... Normaly, I must reveived some picture from French mechanichs ! :)

But I'll look at your galery Tornado Nero ! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Fabrice!
It fits just like the original pipe. I have one on my 1130 Tornado, it was originally in my 900 Tornado. See picture in my gallery.

Jouni

Whaouuu !

Yes, it's nice ! :D
Can you send me more picture ??? The bike is very nice in black too ...
And for the noise, the engine ? Great difference ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, it's nice ! :D
Can you send me more picture ??? The bike is very nice in black too ...
And for the noise, the engine ? Great difference ?
Isn't it! I totally agree! http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
I uploaded some new pictures to my gallery. Now the titanium exhaust is nicely presented from different angles - and Tornado also... http://www.benelliforum.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

And the sound - without the noise killer, when giving her revs, it is somewhat brutal! My Benelli mechanic tuned the ecu with TuneBoy software same time as he changed the exhaust. Result is very satisfactory, engine gives lots power and torque in a smooth manner. Can't define exactly what role the change to titanium exhaust plays there.

Jouni

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got it !

Hi !

Finaly, I buy it ... and it is on my 'Nelli. Great sound, without valve and with air box opens, it's better ! :ele:

I have another question Tornado Nero : have you some difficult hot start and motor which stalls ? I need sometimes (ok only 2 times in 6500 kms) to wait 15 to 40 mns when the motor is hot before I can start it. And, sometimes, my bike stalls when I stop it ... I don't know if there are mods or solutions ...

Thanks,
Fabrice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi !

I have another question Tornado Nero : have you some difficult hot start and motor which stalls ? I need sometimes (ok only 2 times in 6500 kms) to wait 15 to 40 mns when the motor is hot before I can start it. And, sometimes, my bike stalls when I stop it ... I don't know if there are mods or solutions ...
Hi Fabrice! In fact I have had symptoms like yours in my Benelli 1130 some 10.000 kms ago, when Nelli was brand new (I had almost forgotten this episode). If I remember right, all was due to faulty electrical starter, which got slowly worse and worse, until it stopped to function permanently (short circuit or something, in any case the starter got very hot). After I stopped Nelli for a short coffeebreak, I had to wait quite long until the electrical starter got cool enough to work again. After the starter was changed, Nelli has worked all right since.

Jouni

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for your answer ! You 're right : today, my dealer phones me to say that my starter will be change ... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts