Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
keeft
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its Benelli's first Massachusetts open day this Saturday at Redstreak Motorcycles in Marlboro. I have no idea what to expect, what Benelli's will be there other than my TreK, but I WILL have my camera and will provide pics and a full report on what/when/how and who when its over. I really hope to see at least one other Nelli and owner :clap: since last September I seem to be the only one in over 1000miles and many puzzled looks with the "WTF is that" expression :(

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hi Keith,
sounds like it should be a really good day mate.
I know what you mean about feeling lonely:bawl: , I haven't managed to find another nelli where I am in cumbria uk (they've gotta be out there somewhere!)
I'd be turning up in a van and be blaggin as many freebies outa the dealer as I could if I were you (only loyal customer in a 1ooo miles!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: )
Have a good time mate.

Johnny :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be heading down to check them out and hopefully get a chance to ride one. After a phone call to Redstreak I hear they have 2 Amazonas in stock!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lonely nelli rider

Hey Johnny know how you feel. its a very lonely experience being a nelli keeper:ele: thank god we have friends on the forum to talk to. :bow: :bow:

I got accosted the other night at the local bike meeting place here in Sunny Liverpool by an 04 TNT rider.

He was checking out my rear suspesion as his had collapsed two up with a pillion passanger. Rear end wrecked :(

Thankfully no Injuries:clap:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hi Glenn,
I agree whole heartedly about the forum mate, I haven't bin able to find another Nelli in the area :( sniff sniff!

There's 8 of us at work on the ambulance with 6 of us being biker's, I'm the only nelli owner and the lads crack on that their jap clitorises are better than her :rolling: , but I've caught a couple of them admiring her when they think I'm not looking ;)

Hey I hope I don't have a back end collapse ( oh matron!!!)
mind you I'm the pie eater, the missues is only a waif of a thing.

Your not that far away from me mate, hope to hook up over the summer sometime eh!

Johnny

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi Johny
Hook up sounds good to me There is another I believe in Sunderland ws supposed to meet up the other week but high winds turned us back from Hartside.

I will be out tomorrow. Prob gonna do the Hardknot. not been there on Nelli yet. HMM good Idea:)

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Not a bad bit of road mate, I did it a few year ago on my R1, have yet to take Nelli to that part of the world, I'm not to bad off tho I've got the lake district 30 mins away ( 20 if the missus isn't with me!):ele:

Mind you I'll either have to get a big shoe horn or go on a diet to get into my leathers now.:(
Ave a good day mate & keep her rubber side down, I'm stuck in work till wednesday:bawl:

Johnny

·
keeft
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome open day!!

Met DJMarley and his Duc ST4, really nice guy, maybe a Amazonas owner soon.;) Great turnout, good BBQ. Factory guys were great, re-programmed my TreK with the Axone for free, really helps low speed smoothness. :ele: :ele:

Lots of TnT's testers, one TreK and one Amazonas (which someone dropped doing a parking lot U-turn) :(

In all a great day in 92 degree sunshine :cool: .

Check out the pics

Lets hope this makes more people Benelli owners/fans in New England fans :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Definitely a good time for sure.

Factory Benelli guys were great, answering any and all questions along with having the full spectrum of bikes to ride. Definitely a nice open house.

I took out the Trek Amazonas and was very impressed. VERY smoth and torque-y motor.

We'll see, probably wait til fall and see if I can work a deal plus I hear there's a few new color combos coming out too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts