Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone thinking of going to the Benelli Open House on September 23/24? I am thinking about taking that friday and monday off and heading down there. Spoke with KJM and initial appearance is that we will get to ride the track and test the new 1130 tre and a couple other new bikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Went last time and would like to go again. Benelli arranged bike transport for UK owners via Red Dog last time - bikes loaded on wooden pallets at the Red Dog premises then shipped to and from Misano by lorry FoC. Did your contact at KJM know if a similar arangement will be set up this time ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Transport

No but I will call Brian and remind him that Red Dog did that. The 1130 will be there supossedly to ride test but I can see some benifits to bringing your bike.

1) Get on the track!
2) Something to ride at night
3) Because its probably the only beautiful thing in Italy most of us will have the chance to ride!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Misano

:hat Hi all,

I was also one of the luck ones that went to Misano last time with BoK. :D (Hi Mate how are you?). Would like to go this time if free shipping of bike and free track time. If KJM are organising could one of you please inform me.

Cheers. :hat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can a scotsman resist a freebie?

No friggin' chance:b I know Alec from KJM is going but he didn't know how he was going to get there when I spoke to him last Saturday.

Nurse, pass me another pair of those incontinent knickers as I think I may just piss myself with excitement:rollin

Al

(slightly moist and reeking of ammonia)

:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who's organising it ??
I would imagain that KJM would be the main people to do that seeing as they are 'the face' of Benelli in the UK.
I think I'll give them a quick bell tomorrow to see what the state of play is on this;)

Al8)

Quick update.

Just spoke to Brian at KJM who told me that they're trying to get something together for this event but as yet there is nothing set in concrete. As soon as he knows then I'm sure he'll let us know;) Fingers crossed guys, this could be a belter of an event:eek :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be there!

I'll be there for sure, i hope to be on track as much as possible!

See you there, mates!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Transport

Because its probably the only beautiful thing in Italy most of us will have the chance to ride!
Speak for yourself Johnny:D I'll make sure I have a kilt on when we go for a night on the sauce as the Italian ladies will want to know what a real haggis looks like:rollin

Al8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts