Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other Nelli riders in Florida? Will me and JR be the only ones? I figure if we have a dozen or so bikes here, at least we can keep 2 running with the parts of the other 10.:rolling:

·
340 Posts
I am in Naples this week and will be in St. Augustine next week for a few days than will fly back home. I would love to meet you guys for a drink or more.
I was trying to get a bike for Monday (today that is) and couldn't get a rental available here, it is just crazy. Will try to get it for Thursday so I can ride with a couple of Rocket friends here, you are welcome to join in if you want (although I will be probably on a Hardley, the only bikes to rent over here)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I would love to meet you guys for a drink or more.
Hey steady on Christian....................... I think that you might be taking this 'man love' thing a bit too far? :rolling:

·
Registered
297 Posts
anyone in texas/vegas?

Hey all the US owners :)
Just a quick wondering if anyone knows people in texas or las vegas?
My brother is going over for 6 days tomorrow, starting in dallas.
He had plans to meet people but they've fallen through and he's going regardless...might be nice to maybe find him a group of people to ring in the new year with? He's no problem taking an internal flight from dallas if anyone can recommend a good spot to be-he's thinking Vegas as it is.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey James, it might have been helpful to include a picture of your Brother so that everyone can see that it's not a weirdo that they'd be meeting up with. :rolling:

·
340 Posts
With a comment like that I'm glad I stay way south from you in Miami.
:D You mean like I am up and you are down? And you are glad to stay this way?
:rolling: Naples is not that far away but you are one Distracted Rider, right? :)

one drink or more drinks, that is, you funny fuckers:D

Johnny, thanks for the invite, looks I am going to pass it this time, being with the wife and kids and somehow to far away from either Naples or St. Augustine and counting down already to my return flight (still have almost two weeks though)

Happy New Year to one and all!

I will ride the full day on the 1st, I figure it will be a good way to start 2009.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am up near Destin/Pensacola area if you get nearby my house is always open to Benellistas!

Johny, I'm thinking about riding down that way during the next extended weekend. I live in Memphis, so it's only about 7 hours of riding to get there.
I'd definitely like to meet up somewhere while I'm down there..

Where's my Fellow Memphian? I know there's another Memphis rider that has a Cafe Racer..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts