Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We'll here it is! Care of Nathan Innes. Please join me for warm thank-you for all his hard work in putting together this excellent piece of work!

:clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

(Warning! 14 MB pdf file. Right Click and Save.) Acrobat Reader Required

Benelli OZ Publication #1

I must add that this is truly well done! Look below for a preview of the cover and index page.

·
Registered
736 Posts
WOW
That`s really good Nathan :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great to see a good combination of info, history, techie stuff and pictures.
Would you like some info on my TNT for the next one??

Many thanks for all your hard work.....it must have taken ages to put that all together.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
It keeps telling me the file is damaged! I think it is my workstation at work - probably won't let me download it because of the security we have on the system!

There was me going to offer to waste some of the budget on printing copies off for people, oh well guess I'll have to wait until I get home on Friday!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Well that didn't take too long now Nathen, did it :rolleyes:.

Now that you've got the hang of it, is there any chance you'll have issue 2 out before christmas? :rolling:

................just teasing mate!!! (you should know me by now ;) ) BLOODY FANTASTIC job & well done for sticking with it. :clap: :bow: :clap:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Holy mary mother of all things hairy ..... that is some bloody nice work there Nath. Thank you very much mate for all of the effort that you've put into getting this off the ground. You can be my wing man anyday:clap:

Al;)

·
3,085 Posts
Cheer's

Thanks Mates (hell any one of this forum members IS my mate, thats for sure, really I'm really sorry it was late due to work IT issues), but I'm VERY keen for issue #2 and a TNT bias, its up to you lot, drop me the stories pic etc to [email protected] and Its coming your way,
I apologise once again for the drama's with the printed copy, but its a learning curve, and for the cost it was going to be for those that ordered it, you can print it off in full colour ( I recommend a 80gsm full gloss paper in full colour) you can have it printed off or go to a copy shop and have it spiral bound so it open's flat, but i do recommend the office alternative ;-).

#2 wont be late as the IT issues are fully sorted and I will be catching up with the Oz Benelli tech manager in the next week, they are VERY excitieed with benelli's future and I think that are very keen to help with news etc for #2, apparently the are well aware of this forum.

Anyhoo, enjoy it, it does have a fair bit borrowed from errol and some old news but with the final 756 Due pre production bike now signed off on and the 899cc TnTs and BX's coming everyones way and the new superbike I'm pretty confident that if we ALL contribute we can have a kicken community.
Long live Benelliforum.com I say :)
Enjoy, it was a hard slog and I learnt a lot, but hey , thats what makes it worth it :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
:clap: Nice one Nathan, can't wait for #2. :clap:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I reckon we should try and have a mass UK Nelli get together so that we can all have our mug shots in mag #2. Failing that, I'll just get my photo taken with the beast wearing nothing but a kilt and a bottle of JD:rolling:

Al:bow:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Nathan,
I will attempt to put together an article for you about mine and the history behind it and what,when and how I did all the work on it.
Is there a word count limit you would like me to stick to?
Any limit on size of pictures?
Dave

·
3,085 Posts
No limits

We own it, so we are free to do whatever, and by doing web downloadable publications, the bigger the better as it doesnt cost anything but time.:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Its a wonderful peace of work Cheers.:clap: :clap:

But has any one been able to print it? I can stor it but not print What have I done wronge?:doh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Great stuff Nathan

Much appreciated - it has obviously taken you a great deal of effort to pull it all together - it looks very professional :clap:

If anyone really wants a printed copy, then I can print this off in colour on the work xerox and post it out to you - least I can do after what Nate has done

(although I think it will be an A5 size booklet- as A4 is a bit pixelated (unless you dont mind that - let me know your preference)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Great stuff Nathan

Much appreciated - it has obviously taken you a great deal of effort to pull it all together - it looks very professional :clap:

If anyone really wants a printed copy, then I can print this off in colour on the work xerox and post it out to you - least I can do after what Nate has done

(although I think it will be an A5 size booklet- as A4 is a bit pixelated (unless you dont mind that - let me know your preference)

Oh, go on then if you insist!

Bloody MOD computers won't allow me to upgrade any of the programs and I can't thereofre download the document in order to abuse our office supplies!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great job Nathan and less than 15 second to download. :bow:

Very professional looking.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It does print !

It does Print

I had to get my wife to help :doh:

Its full of info........cheers: clap: :bow: :clap:

·
Registered
864 Posts
A bit of a late reply...

Nathan, this magazine is absolutely awesome. A huge amount of work has gone into this. Very peofessional and informative. A fantastic read!

Thank you

:bow:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Are you a sloooooooooooooooow reader Neil??????? :rolling:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts