Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ele:

My wife:bow: & I were watching a Nicholas Cage film the other night, I think it was called National Treasure, one of his lines was something like "their is a fine line between Obsession and Passion"

So my wife reckons I'm Obsessed with Benelli's and the Benelli Forum ! I think I'm Passionate about them :D !

What are your Passions or Obsessions ?

Is Angus' search for an LE an Obsession or a Passion ! :D

p.s. Of course my wife's daily spending on e.bay, Assos and any other on-line Store is a Passion ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolling:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I would put it this way...

I have a passion for Benellis

I am obsessed with my LE

I have a compulsion to read the forum as often as possible!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I am obsessed with my LE
Do you make sure LE uses her electric toothbrush morning and night? ;)
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Benelli's have to be a passion or we wouldn't live with their little quirks.
Also could be an addiction, even with all the grief my Tornado has given me I am almost certainly going to buy a TNT CR or TreK to go with it.
They just are not like any other bikes :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Definitely a passion. There is a thin line between the emotions of love and hate... 99% of the time i Love my Benelli... 1% of the time I hate it :rolling:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
i've been passionate about previous bikes but i've never been obsessed with them the way i am with the Benelli...................:D

does that make sense:confused:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
No Fred, your absolutely right.

All Italians bring out the passion in us, just the sexier and more exotic ones more so....it's no bad thing!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts