Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my benelli after starting he bike it loose power.out of four cylinder only two of them are working. Checked spark plud and ignition coil they are fine.. so please help me that will be highly appreciated ..
what next should I do..
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
In my benelli after starting he bike it loose power.out of four cylinder only two of them are working. Checked spark plud and ignition coil they are fine.. so please help me that will be highly appreciated ..
what next should I do..
Thanks
I'm having a similar issues, does the engine light turn ON after engine starts? Thanks.

·
Registered
744 Posts
A better description of what is happening will help. Which model bike have you got? If it is a Tre you need to get Tuneecu to read errors and help diagnose the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A better description of what is happening will help. Which model bike have you got? If it is a Tre you need to get Tuneecu to read errors and help diagnose the problem.
I have a Benelli TNT 135 2019. I haven't noticed any evident power loss but engine light turns on after starting engine, and doesn't go away. I made a video of the error code (I don't have TuneECU), looks like it's P0118 or something like that:

I hope someone can tell me what is it before taking it to the shop.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts