Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Its like London Buses....all the good stuff comes at once, if it wasn`t for Silverstone i would be there in a flash

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
If only I had lots of money, oh and not working that w/end would help as well.

The factory and Misano circuit, sounds fab. Guess I'll have to settle for the pictures afterward !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Was it the September weekend in 2006 you were at Richard when they launched the TRE-K?

I was there and I thought that I met most, if not all of the guys from the U.K., not that there were that many mind you. :eek:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the launch of the tnt was the year i was there had an evening in casa rosa night club thats where Merloni did the presentation missed the track completly on sunday as didnt leave club til 6,30 am

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Richard

There for the launch of the TNT at the night club; that marks it as September 2004. I was there also and placed an order for my TNT Titanium!

Here are a few of the lads who were there, I am behind the camera:rolling:

Regards,
Dave

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
must have been 2004

ended up with the 2 of the jackets off the models that night and hell of a mess in the vip at the night club .

what a night . hoping to repeat and meet up with adrian morton this time

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Richard

As a reminder of what the models looked like......

We all met with Adrian on the bus back to the hotel.

Dave

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be there with a friend of mine.
Do they send any confirmation ? I have filled in the apply form 2 weeks ago but no reply yet. perhaps they are all gone for holiday ? ..:confused:

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Well I am near Milan, 90 metre diving in the lakes today, soon to be heading down to Rimini for Saturday...would say next weekend is a better weekend to be at Misano. Lorenzo is on fire and Rossi is smarting after last weekend.

Funny how these dive training visits to Italy happen just before a MotoGP:)
Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts