Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Brighton on Sunday for the Ace Cafe Run, saw a green & silver tre parked up, then stopped at Box Hill on the way home & low & behold there was a red RS. Who are the proud owners?????:) :) :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Went to Brighton on Sunday for the Ace Cafe Run, saw a green & silver tre parked up, then stopped at Box Hill on the way home & low & behold there was a red RS. Who are the proud owners?????:) :) :)
Hi m8 mine was opposite the pier on the traffic island great day weather was tops how many bike were there? incredible !!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
No ... No.... it was I ... I was the only 'Nelli Tornado' in the village, boyo .... down towards the 'up-ramp' on the way out ... just under the arches !!! Green / Silver of course .... :ele:

Went last year as well .... brill day out and once in Brighton the weather matched last year as well !:p ( apart from on the way down ... thick, misty, wet fog til Winchester .... Yuk ! :mad: )

7 of us made our way down from Hereford ( mixture of Harleys, sports, tourer's ) left at stupid o'clock, roads were empty but fog slowed us down ... recommend to anyone .... go next year ... absolute great day out .... Just Do It !!!:clap:

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Sounds like nellis are getting common ..maybe this is the solution!!
:D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
perfect day

Hi m8 mine was opposite the pier on the traffic island great day weather was tops how many bike were there? incredible !!!
Weather was amazing mate, got a head like a swan vesta match, lucky i wasn`t wearing a pair of leather chaps backwards(popular in Brighton!!) otherwise i would have an arse like a Baboon.:D :D :D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The one

No ... No.... it was I ... I was the only 'Nelli Tornado' in the village, boyo .... down towards the 'up-ramp' on the way out ... just under the arches !!! Green / Silver of course .... :ele:

Went last year as well .... brill day out and once in Brighton the weather matched last year as well !:p ( apart from on the way down ... thick, misty, wet fog til Winchester .... Yuk ! :mad: )

7 of us made our way down from Hereford ( mixture of Harleys, sports, tourer's ) left at stupid o'clock, roads were empty but fog slowed us down ... recommend to anyone .... go next year ... absolute great day out .... Just Do It !!!:clap:
it was your nelli i saw mate, i even took a photo of it (sad f++ker!!) it looked good, hope you had a good day, sun, bikes & birds with low cut tops.....PERFECT:D :D
I have never seen so many bikes, must have been 60,000 :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
513 Posts
are yellow ones really fast????? got my doubts:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I have it on good information Lee that a pot of lead additive fell into the Benelli yellow paint supply causing the yellow paint to be significantly heavier than any other colour.......Thus much :

SLLLLLLLOOOOOWWEEEEERRRRRRR :excited:

Did see another owner with a Green and Silver in Brighton on Sunday (also know as the real Tre by those in the know ) :) I mentioned the forum that he should take a look he said he had and slagged it off, he was well a bit of a twat :doh:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oh ! Dear ... that twat was not I ( couldn't be so rude ) as I have yet to 'chat' to another Tornado owner one to one ....:bow: .... and also I love this Forum so would NEVER slag it off !!!!!!!!!:confused:

Must've left a real bitter taste in your mouth when spoken to like so .... next time you see them ( be they a he or a she ????? ) take a pic of them, post on here so we all know who they are .... :mad:

Lee ... no probs re picture taken of my pride & joy mate, you weren't the only one to do so !!!! I stood back when returning to the bike & watched for 10 mins the amount of "Ohhh that's nice" ... "Wow .. really rare them, look better in the flesh" ... etc, etc ... made the hairs stand up .... felt like the proud new dad when you show off your new child ....:rolling:

Don't you just LOVE owning the Tornado ...........:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I have it on good information Lee that a pot of lead additive fell into the Benelli yellow paint supply causing the yellow paint to be significantly heavier than any other colour.......Thus much :

SLLLLLLLOOOOOWWEEEEERRRRRRR :excited:
Tis true. :D The lead also affects the brain making the poor yellow owners THINK their bikes are the fastest. Ahh.. Poor things eh.. They need lots of love and understanding. Just remember to talk very s-l-o-w-l-y as well. :rolling:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
silly boy

Any person that has been on this forum & slags it off must be a total Div & not the sort of person that should be allowed to own a beautiful Benelli, should we ever cross paths they would recieve a severe talking to followed by a flying head butt to the sneb(cockney slang for nose!!) ;) ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I mentioned the forum that he should take a look he said he had and slagged it off, he was well a bit of a twat :doh:
.... but I bet you this is the first place he will visit when he has a problem though :mad:

followed by a flying head butt
Hey Lee, up here they call that a 'Glasgow kiss' :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
I said he should try out the forum he said quote 'its full of f^&kers who know nothing about bikes' and he went on about tyre pressures.......I shit you not gents

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I said he should try out the forum he said quote 'its full of f^&kers who know nothing about bikes' and he went on about tyre pressures.......I shit you not gents
Well, even as an Ex.Nellie owner, I still visit this forum regulary because pretty much everyones very helpful and have a sense of humour:clap: , you need one to own a Benelli !:rolling:

Sussex, you should have Snotted him !:rolling:

Rob :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Old Member
61 Posts
Boxhill RS

Hi Lee

That was probably me at the box on Sunday, I saw your RS and a TNT
close by. I suspected you were a forum man by the gold brake reservior.
(sold to us by Laurence).

I hung around to see if anyone went near the bikes but when I went for a
lash the TNT disapeared.
Got a call from my the rest of the group who were supposed to meet up struggling with a Ducati non starter, so buggered off down the road.

I would of been more than happy to say hello to a fellow Benelli owner as
I feel we are special people and need all the support we can get.:rolling:

There were some strange bikes at the box including some full custom
jobbies, but my fave was the 250 yamaha racer propped up on the hedge.

I hadn't been out on the Nellie for ages and had a great ride on sunday, although it run like a pig at first.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mystery solved

:bow:
Hi Lee

That was probably me at the box on Sunday, I saw your RS and a TNT
close by. I suspected you were a forum man by the gold brake reservior.
(sold to us by Laurence).

I hung around to see if anyone went near the bikes but when I went for a
lash the TNT disapeared.
Got a call from my the rest of the group who were supposed to meet up struggling with a Ducati non starter, so buggered off down the road.

I would of been more than happy to say hello to a fellow Benelli owner as
I feel we are special people and need all the support we can get.:rolling:

There were some strange bikes at the box including some full custom
jobbies, but my fave was the 250 yamaha racer propped up on the hedge.

I hadn't been out on the Nellie for ages and had a great ride on sunday, although it run like a pig at first.
i saw that yamaha at Brighton mate, sort of TZ replica. i had a good look at your RS, nice. noticed you had a power com fitted, any good??? i did the same as you, hung around looking for my fellow Nelli owner, went for a leak(took 10 mins to undo the leg straps & unleash the beast!!) when i returned you had gone. better luck next time:bow:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
.... but I bet you this is the first place he will visit when he has a problem though :mad:

Hey Lee, up here they call that a 'Glasgow kiss' :D
Down the south in the motherland its called a Bermondsy Bomb (makes snebs explode), used to be my forte when i was a young Westham fan..... i miss those days!!!:p :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts