Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well Benelli sold 20 in 2006 and 25 in 2007. I guess it may not have been compiled right up to the end of 07, but with the amount of bikes brought into Oz by the previous importers (around 80), there is about 125 in Oz, and Ive seen about 20 for sale on www.Bikesales.com.au and www.bikepoint.com.au. Anyone have a idea of how much of a discount I could expect to get on either a 06 CR or TnT Sport that are sitting around in shops on the east coast?, after all they have been on the floor for about a year and a half ?
The Cafe racer is the biggest seller of the range, not sure how many 1130 Tornado's are coming in or are all here already, Cycle torque (free bike mag) has a test on the latest Tornado. Apparently a very few examples of the black silver red frames bikes came in, the rest are the green/ silver. looks like the TnT are the biggest percentage.
Just thinking I could nab a zero kay TnT for a good discount?, what do people think?

·
Registered
209 Posts
You could give a1 Motorcycles in Ringwood Melbourne a ring. Ask for John or Glen. They have a CR sitting there that's been around for probably 4 or 5 months at a guess. Tell them I told you to ring them. Could go either way depending on whether mines out of the workshop or not :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jetsport at Wollongong have an 06 CR as display stock (never started). Give Gary a call on 0242840800 and mention Mike (06 TNT Sport) gave you the number. He should look after you with a good price and service.
Cheers.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ebay seller

Prestige motorcycles on Ebay are selling a CR and a sport for $21K buy it now price including ORC!, sale ends tomorrow..

·
Registered
209 Posts
I remember seeing a story about someone buying from Prestige. The bike turned up with "Prestige" stickers applied to the fairings and they had to use a blow dryer to get them off. Owner was very unhappy that they tried to use his expensive bike as an advertising medium. Can't say that would impress me. Best thing is to go with someone local, get to know them before you buy the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts