Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on www.mcnews.com.au are the aussie mc sales figures, Benelli sold 16 bikes in 05 and 20 in 06, I also read in my local paper a article by Peter Theoming says that Stoney Creek Power Sports are offering interest frre finance up to 24 months for bikes

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Interest free finance for 24 months!!! That's almost worth moving to Australia for:D Of course there's always the weather, nice beaches, waterproof money, tasty girls, laid back attitude, tasty girls, BBQ's, great economy, tasty girls ....

Al:bow:

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Tasty Girrrls

:) Al,,

Yep lot's of tasty girls in Sydney and half of them are pommie :rolling:

·
5,963 Posts
Easy fellas. You might be surprised how much good some sun and wide open spaces can do for the fairer sex. Even those from the Old Dart.

(Keep sending them down. We'll look after them for you.)

·
5,963 Posts
Aussie sun & open spaces

Obviously did some good for the English cricket team!
:bow: ... All hail the one day victors .... :bow:

·
903 Posts
Tee he he!

:p

Engenia, you did not notice that we had led you Aussie's into a trap when we LET you win the Ashes. You thought you where invinsible then we whopped you arse's!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

PS Only joking!;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
*Watches tumbleweed go by*

Cricket????? Who the hell watches cricket?????:rolling::rolling:

Al;)

·
5,963 Posts
Lloyd, had me beat. Didn't see it coming at all.

Al, heard the results on the morning news. The results have been so predictable recently, that I haven't bothered watching.

World Cup next. Might have to warm the set & cool the tinnies.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just to get slightly :doh: back on track, I contacted Stoney Creek Powersport to ask them about the interest free finance. They told me that the do finance on scooters as there is a decent enough margin on them to be able to cover the charges the bank inflicts on them but they don't make enough on the bigger bikes to be able to make it available. So if you get offered interest free, it's between you and the dealer, not the importer. :D :D :D Essentially it's not complete interest free as there is a charge from the bank depending on duration of the loan. Not as much as a personal loan you would typically take out yourself, but still come. The banks got ot make something out of lending the money after all. Usually what happens is that the company offering the loan just absorbs the cost from the margin they make on the bike.

·
903 Posts
Interest not free!

:p

As we say in Blighty, "You don't get something for nothing in this world". Not without some catch thats for sure!:(

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really

I contacted forttnight ago and they said it includes the Benelli's ??, Oh and the RS at A1 is a RS Tornado, next time your in the shop scope the price for me will ya :)

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Soccer

There's a pretty famous book here in OZ documenting soccer's history in Australia, its called
"Sheila's, Wog's and Poofters"

Personnaly Ive never understood the goal scoring victory running, shirt lifting and arse grabbing, bum patting and mass hugging that goes on after someone kicks a stitched up bulls scrotum into a rectangle steel frame, although i do admire the female brasilian supporters with their tits out :D

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finance Deal

So who's right, Paul or Cameron ??

he's my email reply asking whether it applies to the benelli range
"Hi Nathan,

Yes this does apply to the Benelli range and all other models within our lineup.

---------------
Regards
Cameron Newman
Stoney Creek Powersports""

:confused:

·
Registered
209 Posts
So who's right, Paul or Cameron ??

he's my email reply asking whether it applies to the benelli range
"Hi Nathan,

Yes this does apply to the Benelli range and all other models within our lineup.

---------------
Regards
Cameron Newman
Stoney Creek Powersports""

:confused:
I don't know. I had a fairly (I thought) thorough chat with Paul (Pretty sure it was him) and he was specific about it not applying to the bigger bikes. Just the various scooters. But if he's wrong, I'd be very interested to see the T&Cs. I might be able to get my bike sooner if they pass the "Chartered Accountant Girlfriend" test :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here Here

10K off the RS is pretty good, considering it still has parts not available on the 1130 Tornado, Carbon guards, adjustable damper, forged wheels, mind you mine was still cheaper, @19K :clap: :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts