Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
stunning .

now really want to get my sei restored still al loriginal growing old under a cover .

anyone no who could do this from start to finish ?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I would have thought Selwyn would do it at a price Richard? If not I am sure Chris Grigson would know someone.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yah Colin thought selwyn was ill and working half speed .so the thought of overloading him with more work seems unfair , re Chris grigson ? i knowt the name and probably met at some ralley or other but didnt know he was a restorer . so if your out there chris let me know . thanks colin

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
yah Colin thought selwyn was ill and working half speed .so the thought of overloading him with more work seems unfair , re Chris grigson ? i knowt the name and probably met at some ralley or other but didnt know he was a restorer . so if your out there chris let me know . thanks colin
I know selwyns back not sure what speed hes on tho... cant hurt to ask tho maybe it might be a project he wants to take on for fun ;)

Dunno if Chris would want to do it for you (I think he has a full garage with his own!) but he may well know others. Tornadoboy is his forum name as mentioned above.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
stunning .

now really want to get my sei restored still al loriginal growing old under a cover .

anyone no who could do this from start to finish ?
It might be worth more in original, unrestored condition than restored, Richard.... That is usually the case, unless it is a real minger..... and that is without factoring in the actual restoration cost.;)

Cheers:D
Ian

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
bike still in original conditon as had from new. chrome exhausts dull is worst bit . only upgrades are braided hoses and re geard chain and sprockets to make for lower revs at 70/80 cruising . but have original dual sproket and chain . thing not moved since 2003 but did start last yr for 10 mins then put away again . but thinking time to resurrect the old girl and have some fun again . maybe you rite leave it alone and just polish it .

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
bike still in original conditon as had from new. chrome exhausts dull is worst bit . only upgrades are braided hoses and re geard chain and sprockets to make for lower revs at 70/80 cruising . but have original dual sproket and chain . thing not moved since 2003 but did start last yr for 10 mins then put away again . but thinking time to resurrect the old girl and have some fun again . maybe you rite leave it alone and just polish it .
That's the way, and save your money, Richard!:clap: A patina of age will usually give the enthusiasts a 'trouser moment'.....:rolling:

Bring it to Bristol!:clap:

Cheers:D
Ian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts