Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine !!!!!

Seven months of agony and it runs like a dream....very pleased thanks to Brian at Benelli UK for all the help.:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:

G

·
mine !!!!!

Seven months of agony and it runs like a dream....very pleased thanks to Brian at Benelli UK for all the help.
:) :) :) :ele: :ele: CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RETURN OF YOUR NELLI FRIEND. ITS A GREAT FEELING WHEN THEY COME HOME ISN'T IT :) :) :) :ele: :ele:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Big Smiles All Round

Well Pleased For You Mate, Glad You Are Back On The Road, Lets Hope We Have A Good Summer & We Can Meet Up For A Ride Out.:d

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers mate cant describe how pants its been not having a bike almost thought about getting something else....I live near to a dual carriageway every sunday was a killer hearing bikes riding past.....

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
congratulations on your nelli's return , could you tell me why you were without it for so long -- it must of been torture as i've felt bad after four weeks and dont know how you have coped !!!. hope its as good as you remember :)

·
5,934 Posts
Seven months. holy crap!:doh: I'm lost if I can't use mine for a day.
Had to borrow the car from the missus last week to pick up my panels from the painter. Groan!

Got frustrated sitting behind a car that would slow down by 20kph every time a truck would approach. Pulled out to pass, and discovered I had about 200 horses too few. Scared a few people! Bloke who was tailgating me dropped way back:D Bloke in front picked up the pace :D :D

Problem solved, but Nell would have been long gone.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Congratulations mate, I had dealings with brian and jerry at Benelli uk when my lower panels turned into crispy autumn leaves, top blokes very professional with a very sympathetic ear.
Good to hear you've got her back on the road :clap:
John.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did get the impression that Brian is under more pressure than Nicky Hayden :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I did get the impression that Brian is under more pressure than Nicky Hayden :rolling: :rolling:
Brian (aka fat chops) is a really nice bloke to deal with when looking for some straight forward answers to what's happening with your bike. Just keep it rubber side down and shiny side up and you'll be fine;)

Al (wishing I could have the chance to keep it rubber side down):bawl:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have been known to get that one very wrong......this one nearly killed me:doh:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Looks like you definately got your knee down on that 1 mate!!!
I've had a couple like that cos I ride like george formby :rolling:, but I aim to stay abrasion free now I've got a nelli, I was thinking about tying pillows and my duvet round her for extra protection but the missus would go beserk.
Glad you lived to tell the tale tho mate.
Johnny

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like you definately got your knee down on that 1 mate!!!
Well got the knee down then the pegs then the fairings then the............But seriously it has really affected my confidence in left handers something i am working hard to change.:doh:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Tell me about it mate,
I go round corners now like an old woman on a zimmer!:rolling:
I was thinking of going to one of the track school's or doing an advanced riding course for a bit of tuition just to get my confidence back :(
I've tasted tarmac 4 times now (admittedly at least one was because I thought I was rossi) and I do not plan on doing it again.
for one thing if I damaged my nelli I'd throw myself off blackpool tower, I couldn't take the heartbreak.

Johnny :cool:

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
I know its a bit BMW old man scene but if you want to build your confidence back up join the IAM and get into a group near you, this will enable you to take the Advanced test. Iv'e been going for around 3 months and realy seen the benifit of riding on the road and you will get lower insurance quotes once you have passed the test.

Ps the observer who takes me out rides a ducatic 916 and a MV agusta and does not like BMW's:rolling:

Do it mate you will enjoy (just ignore the beards and BMW's)

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Cheer's steve,
love me I'm thick but what does IAM stand for exactly :doh: so I can look a group up near me.
sounds good, The missus says I wudn't have to ignore the beards and bmw's cos I,m that thick skinned I don't need leathers!.

Cheers Johnny

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Sorry about that one Laurence :doh: and thanks for the link.
I was having one of those days yesterday:confused:
I,ll check them out and get myself booked in asap.

Chreer's

Johnny

1 - 20 of 22 Posts