Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all am in contacts with someone about printing some decals for my nelly i am speacking to friend at tho mo and wondered if anyone else would be interested in having some done at the same time. I have asked about doing carbon look ones but he is going get back to me. As said this is the decal on the upper side panels with the flag on it.
Let me know if your interested and will order more.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
How much are they likely to be coming in at?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
am getting a quote hopefully tomorrow but will be soon anyway am just really getting an idea if there,s plenty of interest in them to maybe get a better deal on a larger amount ? will let you know as soon as i find any more out ? As said they are friends so should be a good price

·
Registered
574 Posts
I may be interested in some - I've just unloaded my 1130 from the van following a trackday to find the fairing cracked right on the BENELLI decal.
Not sure its the same as the 900?

·
5,934 Posts
I'm interested.
I'm going through the exercise right now. Having a hell of a time trying to fix up the ones in the Documents link - the tri-colours in the flag have black separations.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm interested.
I'm going through the exercise right now. Having a hell of a time trying to fix up the ones in the Documents link - the tri-colours in the flag have black separations.
will let ya know obv shipping over to ya maybe a little pricey but will see what my man says

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Decals

I'll have some wheather carbon or not just let me know the numbers when you know
cheers :)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I've just had this one done, along with some others; cheap as chips. If we get a final number, I'll see what we can get them done for locally.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'm interested.
- the tri-colours in the flag have black separations.
Errol.

I've looked at mine, and they don't appear to have black separations, unless they are pencil thin. If you look in my gallery in the 'babies got new clothes' folder, those pics enlarge quite well, and a black line doesn't show. They are original decals; well they were, as the bike is no more..:bawl:

Cheers
Ian

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Don't forget that the standard tre has the wording superbike under benelli but the rs etc doesn't just in case you only have one side redone plus the LE has the flag at the opposite end of the benelli logo from standard tre (i know anal or what !! :eek: .

·
5,934 Posts
I've looked at mine, and they don't appear to have black separations, unless they are pencil thin. If you look in my gallery in the 'babies got new clothes' folder, those pics enlarge quite well, and a black line doesn't show. They are original decals; well they were, as the bike is no more..:bawl:
Cheers
Ian
It may be the way I'm opening "BenelliSuperbike.pdf"?
I'm using Inkscape Vector Graphics Editor (Linux). Zooming in on the flag, I get the first pic.
Once fixed up, I get the one below that. Which is what the decal on the bike looks like.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Don't forget that the standard tre has the wording superbike under benelli but the rs etc doesn't just in case you only have one side redone plus the LE has the flag at the opposite end of the benelli logo from standard tre (i know anal or what !! :eek: .
Righto Angus - anoraks at 10 paces!:rolling:

You are right about the RS; hadn't spotted that; but it looks as though it is identical to the standard Tre otherwise, so 'Superbikes' could be removed with a stanley knife before fitting, I suppose.

As for the LE, it depends which one you look at! In Richard's gallery, one has the flag under the 'li', the same sticker as the RS, and another has it at the other end, under the 'B'. I also have a picture of an LE with it under the 'li', so they must have been changed at some point; go figure...?:confused:

Errol, I've looked very closely at pics and the stickers themselves, but can't find any which have a separating black line. The ones I could get would be standard Tre, with no separating lines. I am about to put one on, so will post up pics when it's done.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I've added a picture of the decal to my gallery; it's too big to attach to this post (apparently!:confused: )!

The red and green are a bit dull compared with an original, but I expect that this can be corrected.

They could also do, for example, the round tank stickers, which have other uses, i.e. stick one on your helmet ... ooh er missus!:rolling: ; or any others, for that matter. I think they would need a few of each to keep the price down, as well as making it worth their while.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hi Deltarus100.:D I thought when you mentioned that the cost of shipping may be a problem, that you were the wrong side of the pond, so that is why I chimed in. But, you were refering to Errol when you said that,:doh: , so I guess you are in Blighty after all!:rolling:
So, I'll pull out of this, as I don't need any myself; not yet anyway;) , and leave it to you.
Apologies for the misunderstanding; I wasn't trying to hijack your thread!

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
784 Posts
It may be the way I'm opening "BenelliSuperbike.pdf"?
No, actually thats the way I got them. I noticed that mess up after I broke them up. I recieved all the digital decals as one set. I broke them up and made them into seperate files and offered them to the board.

I figured someone would eventually fix it. Would be nice if you could upload the corrected file you made. :clap:

·
5,934 Posts
The file my son corrected, in Illustrator, is a .eps, which seems to be what signwriters want anyway. All the ones I've contacted in Canberra, use a Roland SP540 printer. I can't remember the software that's used with it, but it's native files are .eps. Hope that's true on your side of the world.

The file is BenelliSuperbike.eps. It's only got the decal for one side of the Tornado fairing, so you'll have to run it twice.

I've sent it to Roland, & asked him to add it to the Documents.
Its on my website, under Body / General / Paint.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry lads the guy i have tryed is having major probs with this defo no carbon ones :( but maybe able to still do some normal ones will keep you posted think im going to get mine sign written on in mthe metallic green and a metallic flag to ? but will keep you all posted when know something

·
5,934 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts