Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought lads and lasses. I was wondering if anyone has a Benelli theme on their mobile phone:confused: I know, I'm a real sad bugger but the only thing I have is a picture of my bike when it was sat at the front of the house as a wallpaper. I'm going to try and make a couple of themes in the next few weeks as a little experiment and was wondering if anybody had any little Benelli gifs or images that are small enough to be used as icons.

Feel free to slag away at me for being such a nonce. God knows I deserve it:D

Al (Now looking for little things to play with .... don't start Lloyd, same goes for you Kurt;) )

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Just a thought lads and lasses. I was wondering if anyone has a Benelli theme on their mobile phone:confused: I know, I'm a real sad bugger but the only thing I have is a picture of my bike when it was sat at the front of the house as a wallpaper. I'm going to try and make a couple of themes in the next few weeks as a little experiment and was wondering if anybody had any little Benelli gifs or images that are small enough to be used as icons.

Feel free to slag away at me for being such a nonce. God knows I deserve it:D

Al (Now looking for little things to play with .... don't start Lloyd, same goes for you Kurt;) )
Well I can think of something pretty small that you can play with - you really can't remember the state you were in at Donington last year can you!

Anyway, you didn't tell me not to start!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I think one of our members Avatar (sorry can't remember who, new member I think) might work.

View attachment 524

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Al, I must be as sad as you mate. :rolling:

I've downloaded this image onto my Mobile and used it as wallpaper for the last couple of Years. :clap:

·
Registered
187 Posts
A site called mobile9 has a theme editor. Used it on my Nokia N73 and works a treat. Lets you use pics for the whole screen as a backround rather than a wallpaper.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Its nice

i think you are familiar with mobile phone services, i want to unlock my blackberry for at&t
i found this site www.superunlockcodes.com/ which provides unlock codes can i install the software or other browser and update it in future after unlock my phone , guide me .

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts