Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!

I'll buy a Benelli TNT Titanium next year ... early ... and I wanted to know if anyone has seen this bike? if you've already seen rolling? If you have photos of this bike?

I am in my second Benelli ... Titanuim will be the third and I wanted to know what you think? @ Soon. Manutnt1 ;)

·
442 Posts
No i haven't see one yet in the raw.
but your a lucky bugger Manu,here in australia there about $33k to $35k aus.
thats what i've been told.way out of my price range.
how much are they over in your part of the world.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No i haven't see one yet in the raw.
but your a lucky bugger Manu,here in australia there about $33k to $35k aus.
thats what i've been told.way out of my price range.
how much are they over in your part of the world.

hello;)

Thank you for your answer ... here in France they are sold 20.000 Euros

But I wanted to have photos of a new Benelli TITANIUM that can be seen in store!

Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,manutnt1,
i own a Titanium,one of the first ever built in 2005.
I have put some pics of mine in the members gallery.
I heard,that in 2005 only 25 of the Titanium were built.
and in the following years they were only built on request.
Price in Germany was 19.600 Euros,very expensive.
But I love the dry clutch,the Titan-Termignoni,and so on.
Greets from Germany
Dynamite

(excuse my bad english)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,manutnt1,
i own a Titanium,one of the first ever built in 2005.
I have put some pics of mine in the members gallery.
I heard,that in 2005 only 25 of the Titanium were built.
and in the following years they were only built on request.
Price in Germany was 19.600 Euros,very expensive.
But I love the dry clutch,the Titan-Termignoni,and so on.
Greets from Germany
Dynamite

(excuse my bad english)

Thank you to you:)

My English is not too good not ;) OK for your information ... I know that in France there are no sold it seems? the Titanium would be my third Benelli, so I will be super happy .. but I know love the equipment I have over in France!

soon ... ;)

·
349 Posts
I could not justify the cost of a Titanium so i changed my red TNT over to the black and silver and made up some Titanium decals.I dont suppose most people would know the difference.Zebo.:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I could not justify the cost of a Titanium so i changed my red TNT over to the black and silver and made up some Titanium decals.I dont suppose most people would know the difference.Zebo.:)
I think the rims will give it away rather quickly..

I really want a set of those Marchesini wheels (brembo). The Y spoked wheels are just awsome looking!

·
903 Posts
We have a used (1500 miler, one owner, FSH) Titanium at our shop at Red Dog Motorcycles.

These bikes are hugely different to the standard TNT, Complete Titanuim exhaust system (Termignoni), Radial brakes, billet alloy wheels, Top spec multi adjustable suspension, carbon fibre goodies, Dry clutch etc.

The one we have is immaculate and is offered for about £11250.00 (14287 euros)

We have sold 7 of the 12 or so that have been sold in the UK and they retail at about £16000.00 (20320 euros) new!

reddogmotorcycles.co.uk

·
903 Posts
Hi Distracted Rider

Here is the price of a complete Termignoni Titanium exhaust system WITHOUT gaskets, springs, bolts etc. Ready ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................£7285.33 inc VAT!!!!!!!!! This a genuine Benelli price, don't think we will be selling many of these!!!

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Hi Distracted Rider

Here is the price of a complete Termignoni Titanium exhaust system WITHOUT gaskets, springs, bolts etc. Ready ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................£7285.33 inc VAT!!!!!!!!! This a genuine Benelli price, don't think we will be selling many of these!!!
Loyd you made a typo - you put a 7 in front of the 2:rolling:

Holy C**p
When you buy the pipe do you get a free RS.

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
TNT Titanium

there was one at the Poole bike meet a couple of years ago, with some piece of paper on top with the spec etc. Looked every bit an expensive, want to have model, needs to be kept in the sitting room to look at machine.

12 grand second hand is still a bit much though, even if they are as rare as a poor banker.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Lloyd, where are you getting that price from? I'm sure the were about £5k cheaper than that on the price list that I saw recently. :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts