Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody planning to buy benelli tnt600i. Want to see how it accelerates. Please check in my video to get an insight on the performance.

[video=youtube;KEea2JZikUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEea2JZikUs[/video]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think before you write? Why are you even here when you can just think of crashing. People who themselves ride motorcycles are always discussing with others about accidents.Can we be a bit more positive.
It is my wish, i don't feel comfortable wearing gloves. Share with me a clip of the footage where i am accelerating above 100km/hr in tight traffic. If you dont know how to apply brakes, don't ruin my experience. Get rid of the cliche accidental thoughts from your mind and let others ride peacefully. Do not start me with it is a busy road. I live in india and i was riding at night because the road would be empty.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just be nicer to people and suggest rather than telling horrible accident stories. I understand your concern now, i totally agree with you. There is a big difference between suggesting and calling someone idiot. 50 years of racing thats really cool and nice by the way.

If you would have written "Wear gloves the next time you take your baby out for a spin". I would have really appreciated that, would surely have said thank you and followed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.