Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For any guests on this site and for those who want to change to an RS my most desired RS is up for sale

For sale my RED/BLACK RS , just over 6,000 miles Service History , Many Extras , Mot 12 months , Private Plate included "T900 RS" year of Bike late 2004 , very very clean and is fitted with OZ Forged Wheels/extra carbon /aluminium parts + much more and will also come with official Benelli Shaped Cover usually found on LE's . Offers Invited for this Bike and viewing available on request (when i get it back from Extreme Exhausts) . Contact me on 07766464574 anytime or email [email protected]

Thanks genuine reason for sale and no reasonable offer refused as must go asap and any info required feel free to ask , pictures available on request :) will be being advertised elsewhere - welcome overseas buyers + if you own this bike you may find young ladies wanting to have a photo or two ;)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
What are you up to now Angoooose???

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Have you ordered one of them new Norton's bud.:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TORNADO RS UP FOR SALE STILL - MUST GO . see previous details and mileage is currently 6752miles . comes with all as mentioned above plus more and i will deliver to anywhere UK. Immaculate Condition and runs superb. will come with full MOT . Very Desireable and now fitted with another one off stainless exhaust can (see gallery)
New Pictures available and open to sensible offers . Thanks for Looking and any info feel free to call anytime 07500877024 or email to [email protected] :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
RS MUST GO - now up for around £4k .

This is. Reminder my RS is still for sale and must go to enable an LE to take its place . All as mentioned above and delivery anywhere in UK. Very good and well known bike from here. All enquiries welcome ! . Advertised in MCN next week must go to enable LE to come home . NOTE NEW BATTERY BOUGHT TODAY PLUS 12MONTHS MOT WILL BE PUT ON SATURDAY .Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Angelus,
I read about your LE debacle and I'm very sorry to hear that mate!
A deal should be deal. Period.

Are you still selling your RS now the LE deal is off?

Reason I ask is because I have put my VFR on the web and I might have a buyer. This is really a miracle as there are ton's of VFR's on sale in the Netherlands and most of them are on the web for ages. But I had a guy who seemed really interrested and is likely to buy (fingers crossed). I will hear more on Tuesday.

I'm intially not looking for a red Nelli, but what I've read from you and what I've seen in your gallery I have full trust this is a good bike and the more I look at the pictures the more I start to like the bike.;)

Given the circumstances :confused: I can understand you are no longer in a hurry to sell, but let me know.

Jerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts