Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know if there is going to be more than 1 model of the new Tornado 1130?

I have seen pictures and specs on a Standard Tornado 1130, and a Tornado 1130 ESSE....the ESSE has Ohlins front and rear and a dry rather than wet clutch.

Id like to know if anyone as a complete and correct model list for 2007?

Also any ideas of what coming down the pipe would be welcomed.

Im also interested in knowing more about a HP variant of the TNT...maybe the Titanium model?....

The new benellis are looking better all the time...Im just waiting to see what comes next.

thanks

:)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hi Doug,

I saw the ESSE model listed on KJM's web site a few months ago but it has since been removed.

The latest brochure only lists 1 version of the 1130 (see attached spec)

By the way, i'm trying to firm up on numbers for the Rear Sets, are you still interested in them?

·
3,085 Posts
Esse

I have a brochure for the Esse, recieved from Benelli OZ (JohnnyO) about 6 months or so ago, differences are, dry clutch, Ohlins suspenders, carbon bits ala RS, magnesium sump,oil cooler and a butt ugly paint colour, it may have a few extra small bits, but basically that was it, the normal 1130 tornado gets a wet clutch, although Ive seen people say its dry, i doubt it, RS suspenders and plastic guards and a oil cooler.

·
1,841 Posts
wet or dry ?

Just been to the Excel bike show in london, the new green tre 1130 on show has a dry clutch,the rs type marzocchi forks and radial brakes,tre type rear damper, plastic guards,tre steering damper,tre chain and sprockets, red line is 10500rpm.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
EXCEL show

Hi Colin

I was hoping to get to the show yesterday - what was it like generally??

Cheers

Kurt

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Just been to the Excel bike show in london, the new green tre 1130 on show has a dry clutch,the rs type marzocchi forks and radial brakes,tre type rear damper, plastic guards,tre steering damper,tre chain and sprockets, red line is 10500rpm.
yep, the Silver/Black one also had a dry clutch (It was in the display over in the far corner of the same hall)

Did you see that Blue TNT with the metal flake paint job... very nice, Lloyd has taken wedges of pictures from the show, however I think he probably did a little too much on his gammy leg, so it may take him a day or two to post up the phots on here!

Andy

·
1,841 Posts
excel

Hi Kurt, the show was ok, there did not seem quite as much as there usually is at ally pally, mind you I still missed a few things. I briefly met Andy and Lupus and (Lloyd and sharon) but it was very busy at the red dog stand so I did not get much of a chat and then I had to keep my young mate from work happy looking for bling for his gsxr1000 ! :)
Andy no I missed the blue tnt and i missed the tricolor duc and come to think of it I did not see the v4 gp road duc either !!!!!!!

·
903 Posts
Colin!

:p

Colin how did you miss all that? I assume that you mind was on all that lovely crumpet that was wondering around in scanty clothing!:blur: :blur: :blur: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Crumpet, what Crumpet????

Oh hang on, you mean those young Fillies I was about to go and get telephone numbers from then you dragged me away as you wanted to go home!!!!:D

Andy

·
Registered
213 Posts
1130 Esse

Hi guys,
I'm prety sure that this model was built as a PR bike and never confirmed as a production bike. I will find out more at the end of the month;)

I'm going to the factory for my in house tech training on the TRE-K and the 1130 Tornado and upgrades on the TNT:rolleyes:

I will keep you guys posted.

Rusty..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts