Oooooooo

I must have missed that 1.
Thanks friend.
You coming to the NEC at the end of next month

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hi Simon

I have not been to the NEC show for many years but might try to make it down this year. I'm down there for work every month so might have to try to plan a visit! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Breaking Nelly

N33ly is gutted, as a good bike has just been broken for spares and, after a few pints, I have to agree.

I am off to the NEC 29 Nov. I hope to buy a "Hardly D", 'cos they cost nowt to run after you have bought one....apparently.

I hope to see Russ there.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I noticed that too Ben, What an Abomination !:rolling: It's like one of those Crappy Citroen (Shitroen) Multicoloured Cars they used to make ! :rolling: Did they run out of the correct colour fairings :rolling: Maybe they are trying to copy the bikes Red Dog Motorcycles have for sale at £30,000 & £40,000 :doh: !

One must ask ones self, WHY !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
72 Posts
Red and silver TRE

I saw that bike. Looks like another silver green one is in the same garage. I wonder if they just do them up. I was tempted to bid and break it for spares if I won it.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I wonder if that other Tornado thats sitting next to it has Red upper fairing panels and green lowers fitted on it. What a thought!!!! :(

·
Theres always 1.. i'm him
303 Posts
He has good feedback, just wondered about all the bits he's sold ....wouldnt like to think he's making one "good" bike from two bad ones...;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts