Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Err .......... err...........

look what I found whilst trawling the internet !!

click me

(I found out how to make it say 'click' or 'here' or whatever :0) - Its been bugging me for as long as I have been on the forum - and eventually I figured it out !!)

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Vid Clips

Nice one Kurt looks like you're not the only film star on the forum!! nice views of Bennyboys rear end OH MRS!!:rolling:

Pops

PS That must be me up front (note to self slow down to be filmed!!)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pops - I couldnt use the footage of you - your arse filled the entire screen :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Steve (does my bum look big in this) Pops !!!

Nah - it was a very sedate pace whenever I was behind you - so those clips got left on the 'cutting room' floor :p

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Kurt, you need to get your clocks checked out mate, I am sure I saw them flash up to and around 130.... surely yuo being a pillar of society wouldn't have done that genuinely - there must be a fault on your clocks!;)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andy

Come on - its a well documented topic on here - we all know there are inherent problems with the Benelli clocks ;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Andy

Come on - its a well documented topic on here - we all know there are inherent problems with the Benelli clocks ;)
Either that, or you changed your clocks over to read in K's!

With the 10% tolerance, you'd just about get away with it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
home videos

i dont see any problem's with your clocks kurt! however one should always be mindfull of sheeps :bow: :doh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lamb chops abd mint sauce !! :D

I was already in the corner when it opened up and thats when I saw Larry and his mates (was committed by then !)- they didnt move - they just looked at me !!!

·
903 Posts
Entertaining clips Kurt, the sound of the Nellie on wind up still stands the hairs on the back of my neck on end!

By the way, you seem to have some great roads up your neck of the woods, I might have to visit you one weekend for a little bit of fun! Do me a favour though, can you ask the sheep to keep clear of the road when I visit, I have had enough of inspecting tarmac!:rolling:

PS: I have not got my mobile at the moment so I have not been able to access any messages or calls that have been sent.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yeah, we have some 'nice' roads in the middle bit of England

Once your fixed - your more than welcome to pop up here for a little play on that Italian rammel you now have ;)

Give me a call or drop me a text when you have your phone back n stuff fella

Kurtp

ps - if you give me plenty notice if you come up this way - I will nip out a day or two before and put the sheep back in their 'pens' !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts