Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any home vid's of them on there benelli - road, track etc. Ive been checking the web and havn't found much but come across video google which has loads of bike stuff featured. Ive got a few vid's i made on my Tre which Im downloading and getting verified as we speak (should be on within a week) but thought it would be good to get a couple others on there too??!!

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm hoping to get a setup on my Tre soon so I can get a video of one of my favorite rides. When I have it I'll post it.
mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got two of the video's verified by google

No taking the pee cos it was my first err home video :eek:

Check video.google.com/videopla...8366971975

and also

video.google.com/videopla...6427994575

Ive got some wicked vid's of me on the aprilia being verified at the mo (but that doesnt count cos its a twin :p ) And no taking the piss JohnnyO on my track skills - I have alot to learn :b

As the weather warms up and once I get a descent front disc (mines warped) I'll try get some wicked little video's. That reminds me anyone know of any 2nd hand but good nick front discs???

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excuse the French, but @#%$ HELL!!!!!!

Way to go my man, Can I borrow your bike to practice because I would be far to scared to drop my baby!

Andy

P.S. I need some instruction on how to get the front end up, because I have yet to do it, again maybe that is just the fear factor! It might be also because I have never mastered the art of clutching it up, and having come from a 120 bhp twin, it wasn't necessary, you just banged the throttle open!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
benelli videos

Nice little video there Dean:D I have to admit that I am a little bit apprehensive about taking my bike on the track but it is something that I will do as soon as the weather gets better (and my bike gets fixed);) You look as though you know what you're doing on a bike and I wish I had some of your skill, but I'll keep plodding away and as soon as I can I'll hopefully be able to post a couple of videos on here soon too:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEAH GET SOME VIDEO'S PEOPLE!!!

The donut thing will look much much better once Ive sorted that god awful nackered disc! My last bike was a Mille and that would lift sweet in 2nd on the clutch (even third if you really tried hard!). The Tre is an a*se - take my word and unless your superman it'll only lift in 1st and you kinda need to use the clutch too. Once up though if its a descent long road you can change from 1st to 2nd, then 3rd and in 3rd at around 80ish (i think) it kinda goes forever. The balance is perfect. Anyways Im still learning loads and yes I cr*p my pants about droppin it too!!

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A small taster of things to come?

Here's a little video clip of me on my GSXR going around my local track (knockhill). The camera was knocked out of place slightly as I had just run over some rumble strips and then I had the hairpin to deal with :rolleyes
Watch for the marshal in the background drop the flag so that he can keep on smoking his ***:lol Glad to see he got his priorities sorted:b

media.putfile.com/Whoopsadaisy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice video dean. If you want I will install a link on my website.
members.chello.nl/e.salomons2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2nd hand discs

try that dude in the Uk selling tornado bits on Ebay, he had front fork, most likely has the disc to :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got another just been verified on google. Its an aprilia though (sorry) video.google.com/videopla...&q=aprilia

Bad Al, that spin off was mentle, you got up right quick though. Did you just gas it too much outta the corner - oh and the marshal lol what a plonker!

Saloe how do I do the link? Im cool for doin that though

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't knock the marshals too much fellas. They do it for nothing, and there would be no racing without them. Some aren't as professional as others, but they'll be the first people you meet (who won't run over you) when you're lying on your back in the middle of the track. You want to keep them on your side, or they might just leave you there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those marshals were getting paid Errol :)

I wasn't racing Errol, just doing a track day:D I know that the marshals get paid something for coming along and helping out at a track day (we had privately booked the track) sut it wouldn't have been much I know:|

I've just noticed that you're from Canberra buddy. I've been there a few times and have some friends stay over there. Next time you pass the offices of LJ Hooker in Gungahlin, pop in for me and say hello to Gael Armour and Adrian Southern for me will ya buddy:D Gael is an ex girlfriend and Adrian is one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet:lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re Gungahlin

Jeez Errol, I can't believe what a small world it has become;) I will be coming over to Canberra next year for a couple of weeks to get involved in some heavy drinking , lots of sunshine and to stare like a madman at your gorgeous women:p We will definately have to meet up and have a 'few' in the Raiders Club and if I can get a hold of a bike then I may be tempted to bring my leathers over too:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Re Gungahlin

Yep. Used to take 3 months to get word from the Old Dart. Now it takes 3 seconds.
When you come over - get a hold of a bike - bring your leathers - arrange it around the Phillip Island round of the Supers or the MotoGP. More than happy to show off some of God's country! Beer's not bad either.
(I've got an old VF750 in bits in the shed. If worst comes to worst, I may have to put it together for you.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wheelies

More vids please... the first one is just awesome.. Can someone explain how you learn to do wheelies?

Daniel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts