Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the weather like where you are.............as us saddo brits always like talking about it:) :)

Today in the south east there will be a cold front coming in from siberia..........and surprise surprise its going to be f**king freezing and the marks and spencer thermal long johns will be making another appearance.
Snow is forecast to be about 6" thick:eek:
Of course older members of the forum are more fortunate as they will recieve there winter fuel allowance from the government....:clap: :clap:
How much is it again Lawrence :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
444 Posts
If it makes you feel better Sharky, we had a least one shower today, temperatures in the high 20's to low 30's (Celsius) and due to bush fires yesterday I had to take the long way home, more winding roads, hills etc the problems of riding in Gippsland Victoria.

P.s. cold weather has to finish soon in time for April showers

Regards

Tuono

·
Registered
404 Posts
well the reality is.......

Yes it has snowed - I am in Hertfordshire

about 9" only 6" according to the girlfriend, can't understand that :doh:

Means Chaos on the roads, so glad I am not working today :rolling:

Best of luck to those that want to get anywhere !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
For me its lots of snow derbyshire style then jump into the truck into Lancashire and up to Lancaster (high bentham) and onto barrow . Think I'm going to dislike it even more when the chemical suits on (it becomes 30 degrees inside but minus still outside !) ho hum time for a benelli ski bike !.

G

·
Wot snow

Well to say i'm disapointed is an under statement.....

If we have 2 mm then thats the lot. Gateway to the peaks, 35 miles south of Angus and bugger all worth gettin me wellies out for. I've seen worse frosts.
It never snows bad here anymore. Out of the window i can see patches of clear sky now..... i'll put the sledge back in the garage next to Beni again.

·
Registered
404 Posts
ummmmmmm

Must be those softies up north

It is definitely snowing down here. Infact it is actually snow as we speak

You now the tradition if it happens in London then the whole of the country should suffer rolling 24hr coverage of each flake !!!!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Yes, it is even snowing down here on the Costa Del Hampshire! can't be all bad, I sold a Hayabusa at 0915 this morning, bloody madman!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Theres always 1.. i'm him
303 Posts
Went out to get some milk and these clowns passed me......:mad:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
bitterly dissapointed

It's been crap here as angus will be able to confirm (hope you had a safe journey mate), we've had about 7 flakes float down then nowt.
I've had a sledge in the garage for 9 years and it's never seen any of the white stuff :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Yep Barrow was poor runner up in Snow Competition , just a bit on the fields but i left barrow at 2.00pm and got to Ulverston and it was Blizzard conditions and then i had to go to Kirby Longsdale and it was not good -small country lanes and big truck (should of seen the guys face coming towards me and no where to go !!!) . midlands Tues so hope it gets better further south :rolleyes: . Ulverstone at 2ish on way out .

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
no wonder they were chasing each other ben nelly, it looks like rossi's nicked sete's bike!!!!!!!!
can someone lend me their sledge so i can attach it to my yorkshire terrier like eskimos do to their huskys cos i've got a tatoo appointment tomorrow & my only mode of transport is my nelli & thats definataly not coming out & i'm not walking 12 miles to get there!!!! i had to wait nearly 3 months for this appointment :bawl: :bawl:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Went over from sunny Lochmaben to Stockton and Morpeth and back home today amidst news that the A69 was very tricky to get through, A66 closed, some prat (probably with one of those german tanks, the X5 or a GL Merc) said that it was impassible in a 2wd car. What a load of Bollox, went over the a69, no hassles, a wee sprinkling of snow, that's it. ho hum, at least the scare mongering kept some of the numpties off the road, I never saw any beige allegros today.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Not a cloud in the sky today and temp was about 78F:D although cooler in the shade

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts