Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum stickers are now available for order. Please indicate Black or White in your order.

If you are in the US:

Please Paypal $1.50 per decal to [email protected].

or a check to:

Roland Lee
8403 Cross Park Drive Ste 3E,
Austin, TX 78754

Postage and handling is $2.50 per order. If you are anywhere else please email for accurate postage.

If you are in the UK or EU:

Costs are £1 a piece and 50p P&P within the U.K. (further afield at cost)

Email confirming quantity, and colour [email protected]

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Decal Application Instructions

With the sticker face up (clear side up) firmly rub the decal with a smooth hard object like the barrel of a ball point pen. This will make sure that all the decals stick to the clear film.

Very slowly and carefully detach the clear film from the opaque backing. The decals should adhere to the clear film. If they do not adhere to the film, do not proceed further and repeat step 1. Do not touch the decals with your fingers. Do not remove the clear film unless all the decals are on it.

Clean the destination surface thoroughly with alcohol and let dry.

Apply the clear film (with the decals) in the desired location. Firmly press the decals in place. It may help to use the waxed opaque backing to firmly rub the decal to make sure all of them stick to the destination surface.

Slowly peel back the clear film. If the decals do not adhere to the surface and stay on the clear film. Stop and repeat previous step.

After you remove the clear film. You may use the waxed side of the opaque backing to firmly rub the decals to make sure that they are properly 'set' to the surface.

They should last a long time like that. I have a similar type of decal from the same company that made these on my wife's car rear window and it is still there and looking good after 5 years. :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Order sent to Laurence.. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I've had a few people ask, so just to clarify, P&P to the UK is 50p per order.

Don't know about you Roland, but I've done nothing but post bloody stickers tonight :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good on you. Your tongue must be all worn out from licking those stamps.

Not many benelli riders on this side of the pond. Just let me know if you need more.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Hi,
Is this offer for the forum stickers still active?
How can I order a pair of black stickers?I live in Bulgaria.

BTW does anybody know from where to buy the original stickers kit?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yep, I have a few stickers left so you are OK if you want a couple.

Send me an email and we can sort out the details :- [email protected]

·
Banned
1 Posts
tnt 1130 04

help me please its driving me mad won`t start and when it does it and you stop it won`t start again, i have change the plugs they just soot up after a few days

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
help me please its driving me mad won`t start and when it does it and you stop it won`t start again, i have change the plugs they just soot up after a few days
Hey Joiner, welcome to the forum and no end of piss take ;)
Best start up a separate thread, in the appropriate section. If you include your bike model, year, name, location, date of birth and all your bank/credit card details, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
this thread seems to have died out abit , but would i still be able to get my hands on a benelli forum sticker ?

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
stickers

sammyboy92
this thread seems to have died out abit , but would i still be able to get my hands on a benelli forum sticker ?​

Drop a line to Lawrence, "King of group buys" was the distributor.
Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts