Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the link:

Benelliforum Tee Shirt Orders

Motovation has kindly offered to distribute them for us. I will not place the order for the tees until this post is 3 weeks old. That will give me an idea of the sizes and quantities to order. Your order/payment will not be processed by Motovation until the tees are ready to ship.

Please ignore shipping charges, they will be very close to actual cost for those who are not in the US. They will go by Global Priority Mail. In the US by UPS Ground.

·
442 Posts
Ok Thanks For That I've Put My Order In.
But Do I Pay For It Straight Away. Or Wait Untill
They Tell Me There Ready.

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please place your order on that page like you are going to buy it. Please include payment information so Motovation can proceess your order as soon as the tess are ready. You will have to create an account first.

You may also place multiple orders as Motovation will combine shipping before processing payment.

Like I mentioned above, payment will not be processed until the tees are ready to ship and the prices may also be adjusted down when I get an idea of how many we need to order.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Roland.

In your post on Friday, you said they would be available in ss, ls, black and white. The order form stipulates black only. Is this correct?

Cheers

Ian

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I decided that we would do black first. Because the minimum is about 50 pcs per design it would have been too much outlay for me to do both black and white and in SS and LS. Sorry! Maybe at a later date I will get some white versions done.

·
Old Member
61 Posts
T shirts

I am up for a LS large, but I also fancy one of those risomi brake reservior
arms.
Whould that complicate matters to much.:doh:

·
Registered
103 Posts
admin
I am fairly new to this site and have just found this thread. Am I too late to get on the order?
cheers
Simon

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
admin
I am fairly new to this site and have just found this thread. Am I too late to get on the order?
cheers
Simon
I'm not admin but can answer the question. NO you are not too late to order.
Orders are being placed first and then they are going to estimate quantities to order.

Paul

·
Registered
290 Posts
thanks for the hard work

Order placed. just need to get the plaster of my arm so i can ride again.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 20 of 135 Posts