Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about printing some tees.

What do you guys think?

Considering this on the back and a benelliforum.com down the length on the sleeve if it's a long sleeve tee.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Looks pretty good Roland.

I wonder if it would be worth doing the '.com' in red and reversing the order of the stars to reflect the Italian connection even more.

Of course, I would like mine with a Tornado in the middle :rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Looks pretty good Roland.

I wonder if it would be worth doing the '.com' in red and reversing the order of the stars to reflect the Italian connection even more.

Of course, I would like mine with a Tornado in the middle :rolling:
Dito what Laurence said. :D If I can have a Tornado in the middle you can put me down for two, size L please. :)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The color of the stars is as per the official logo. :) I need a good pic like that of a tornado to do the same. I have some but the contrasts seem a bit hard to get a workable image. Maybe I'm not good enough with photoshop. :)

G

·
Hi Admin
If you can get a tornado in the middle and the price is rite then i may be able to stretch to a couple...Any idea on price

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll work on the tornado and see what prices are. Will update you guys when I find out.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
count me in mate, will be nice to fly the flag so to speak :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More thoughts? There will be two versions? TNT and Tornado but obviously the cost is dependant on how many we print of each.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
They look brilliant:bow: ! You can put me down for 2 long sleeve Tornado, large, please Roland; subject to a final price, of course:D ! I agree with Laurence that the '.com' would look good in red, though;) !

cheers,
Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Now I'm not getting hung up with them hearts Roland but if we end up including it on the decals would it be worth sticking it on the Tee's as well?...........it could be like our 'official' Forum Logo :D

Now I'd be up for a couple of those tee's :clap:

Also happy to distribute them on this side of the pond if a single shipment would work out cheaper.

·
3,085 Posts
Cool

been hanging for a Benelli-Forum Officine casual clothing line!!
I'll take 2 tees and 2 LS's once where ready for orders :D

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
I'm in

TNT large for me. Short and long sleeved.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'd go for one of each, with Tornado in XXL. Thanks :)
p.s. I'll also suggest '.com' in red

·
Registered
159 Posts
Will we get to pick the shirt color? Black doesn't work well on me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
just want have

Always was looking for something like this, put me on the list for 2 Tee's in XL and long sleeve too, with the Tornado. Great job:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I will be up for one long one short sleeve T in medium and one Long sleeve in Large, assuming the price is reasonable.

Cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'll be up for a couple - no doubt you'll be starting a separate thread for orders in due course so won't do into sizes/styles etc now...

1 - 20 of 101 Posts