Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm aware of some findings on this forum for the Beowulf Exhaust fitted to the Tornado TRE but save me trying to search for them can anyone give me any info on them as to how good, bad, noisy, ease of fitment etc they are. I've found them to be quite cheap but does this mean they are of a far less standard than the more expensive ones like the Remus (Or those Russian sounding ones, Araknaphobia or whatever !!! :D ) etc and does anyone know if they need remapping if fitted etc ?

I've found this on Demon bikes- (Although I'm trying to find a better picture of the stubby one they list)

http://www.demonbikesonline.co.uk/more/on/details/08507

Any help would be appreciated as I don't like spending money for the sake of it ! (Ok I admit it, I a skinflint :rolling: )

regards

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
THE 1st

Hi friend
Have a look at my pics in my gallery.
I toke my bike up to Beowulf and they made the original pattern for the link pipe and mounting bracket using my standard can.
Its an off the shelf standard road legal can.
It is as good today as the day it was fitted. 4000 miles of your finest english summer weather (and some very damp german stuff to) has been thrown at it and it still looks ok. You have to keep it polished with a decent polish.
Its not too noisy and it is all stamped up so is "ROAD LEGAL" should you get a pull by plod. They also have removable baffles.
I did have a re map after fitting and it was better.
They are cheap so £ for £ they are probably better than more expensive cans but its about £150 at the end of the day. If you spend £250 plus you may get something alot better.. or you may not :confused:
I would have another if i was changing my bike again.
Hope this helps

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi friend
Have a look at my pics in my gallery.
Hope this helps

Cheers for that buddy:bow: , but you could have warned me to put my Sunglasses on first Yellow !:rolling: Some good photo's there buddy, I presume yours is the standard size stainless steel exhaust as against the stubby.

Thanks anyway, it's helped a lot, but just remember it should be,

Green & Silver ! :rolling:

Regards,

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
147 Posts
Beowulf sponser us free pipes on the vyrus. They even made us a full titanium system to boot. The pipes have been raced in some really rubbish weather and still look show ready. We have also crashed them and, although underseat, they didnt get marked when skimming over the concreate and grass (70mtr slide at sears).

http://www.beowulf-performance-products.com/

He has just baught a new Dyno Pro, so if you want a remap he may be able to help with that now too .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts