Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, i have owned my tre for a month now (the wetest June on record) and ever time i open my garage it makes me smile when I see my tre.

I spent some time last night just looking, and got to thinking from what angle does it look best. My conclusion was from directly at the rear. The curves are just ace.

The best bit for me is from the widest part of the tank to the seat where the two lines meet below and either side of the filler cap (with the fans in eye shot).

What do you think your bikes best bits are??

it rides like a dream and sounds brill!!!!! Am I a saddo?? (or is this luuurve??)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ok guys, i have owned my tre for a month now (the wetest June on record) and ever time i open my garage it makes me smile when I see my tre.

I spent some time last night just looking, and got to thinking from what angle does it look best. My conclusion was from directly at the rear. The curves are just ace.

The best bit for me is from the widest part of the tank to the seat where the two lines meet below and either side of the filler cap (with the fans in eye shot).

What do you think your bikes best bits are??

it rides like a dream and sounds brill!!!!! Am I a saddo?? (or is this luuurve??)

I can recommend a good Doctor Phil - drop me a PM ! :rolling: :rolling:

My word, I know people can get delirious (usually due to some excessive heat or major trauma), but I think you should definately get out more ! :rolling: :rolling:

So do I take it that you prefer it from the rear eh guvnor' !! :rolling:

Your not an ex-navy boy are you !:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Stop taking the piss Kurt..........the boy just likes his bike a lot and there's nothing wrong with that!!!:)

I kinda like the bit where the front indicators meets the fairing in a jaggy, pointed sort of way :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Your not a saddo Phil the bike just seems to provoke emotion!

Just for the record I like the rear end as well! I cannot make up my mind on what bike I prefer, my MV or my old Benelli as they are so different.

I still have a yearning for another Tre (it has to be in green and silver), possibly an LE if I get enough from my compensation. Every time I hear the sound of a Benelli it sends a shiver down my spine...................................

Then there's my MV, not quite the same noise but still sounds great when you blip the throttle and it goes like sh****************T!!!

Don't the Italians just make the best darn looking bikes on the planet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts