Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this topic has had a recent thread with fix but thought i would share this just in case.
I have a tnt1130 and managed to break the fuel pump outlet because the tabs on the release where missing.
This it a Bitron pump who do not reply to emails and hours on searching on the web has not turned a replacement up, but..
I have found a ford fuel rail elbow part number 1330328 available on ebay which looks the same one time push fit but to a male fitting but it looks like you just need to change the fuel line end to a socket.
has anyone done or needed this instead of buyinh a new pump at £000's
I will post the out come when it arrives

·
Registered
941 Posts
I dont know if this topic has had a recent thread with fix but thought i would share this just in case.
I have a tnt1130 and managed to break the fuel pump outlet because the tabs on the release where missing.
This it a Bitron pump who do not reply to emails and hours on searching on the web has not turned a replacement up, but..
I have found a ford fuel rail elbow part number 1330328 available on ebay which looks the same one time push fit but to a male fitting but it looks like you just need to change the fuel line end to a socket.
has anyone done or needed this instead of buyinh a new pump at £000's
I will post the out come when it arrives
I assume you managed to get the half of the 90 out from the base of the pump, with the broken part still in the fuel hose to the banjo on the fuel rail. Will be interested to see how you connect the threaded end of that fitting to the fuel hose.
It is possible to get 8 mm 90 angles with a fuel hose internal fitting. Or you could go this way . Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Rim Machine

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Freeatlast.
I drilled the old broken part out just under size of the broken piece and was able to flick out the sprung sprag retainer. The ford part looks identical but other than being a male on the hose side! so I will keep you posted and attach pics if it works.
PS looks the same as a guzzi fuel outlet too!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Freeatlast.
I drilled the old broken part out just under size of the broken piece and was able to flick out the sprung sprag retainer. The ford part looks identical but other than being a male on the hose side! so I will keep you posted and attach pics if it works.
PS looks the same as a guzzi fuel outlet too!!!
The ford fuel rail part(Guzzi item) is a shallow 90 bend so will have to take one of the fuel pump webbs out with a dremmal to fit.
This is a spare repaired pump i'm working on for experimentation and will post progress as it happens.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i've done a really bad one, where do i go from here, is that orange bit part of the pump? can i replace it, i cant get anymore off it just keeps breaking, i think i should have kept the red bit .
Wheel Automotive tire Product Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts