Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to post a big thanks to all the guys at Bennetts (Russ, Keith, Lee, and Russ's Dad ?)..

for sorting out a major service on my RS..

I rode down to Barnsley from Edinburgh Friday afternoon / evening...

and Russ went above and beyond ... by collecting the bike from my Travellodge at 9pm on Friday night, leaving me with a loaner, and then starting work at 5am on Saturday morning in order to make sure all the work would be done and I could get back on the road at a reasonable time...

so now I know my clutch backet is fine, the alternator shaft and Z25? gear have been replaced with the upgraded parts, the alternator locknut and washer are there and loctited, my camchain tensioner does what it should, etc.

the bikes now running great, and I'm very pleased with the service !

anyway .. many thanks guys ! and for the coffee / chat !

Russ mentioned that if any other Scottish owners were interested in servicing in future .. perhaps a few of us could get together and he'd come up in his van and service all of our bikes at once ?

if anyone thinks this is a good idea - perhaps reply to this thread ? or send myself / Russ an e-mail ?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
It was nice to bump into you at Rusty's and I'm glad Rusty's Gang got you sorted. Bloody amazing service. :clap:

Rusty can call into mine on the way up to Scotland (or on the way back!), so I'd be intrested in 'Rusty's Mobile Service Station'. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Russ mentioned that if any other Scottish owners were interested in servicing in future .. perhaps a few of us could get together and he'd come up in his van and service all of our bikes at once ?
Thats a bloody great idea. What a few of us would save on fuel and accommodation costs would more than pay for the extra cost of getting Russ and his van north of the border. Plus, you would always have the peace of mind that it's getting done right.
I'm up for that if any of you other guys are :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts