Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are my eyes playing tricks or has anyone else seen Al's review of the Tornado in MCN

Is this the same Al that want's to kick benelli's arse!!:rolling:

All the same it's nice to see that we are getting some positive write ups for a change instead of the usual reliabilty issues.:ele:

I know that "The Mighty Russ" has serviced the MCN tornado and knowing him he will have made sure that it will not fail on them :clap: . Lets keep up this positive momentum for our beloved marque

Pops

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Steve, If I was reding the right article, I don't think it is BBA - his bike is Green/Silver, not the Red RS that is featured in the back of this weeks MCN.

If there was another entry then I missed it, however I was stood in Tesco reading it as I wouldn't waste my money on that tat of a so called paper!

Andy

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bba

The article on the red TRE was the one MCN have as a long term test the BBA write up was further on in the paper but must admit it was from someone called Bigbadel wonder if this the cross dressing alter ego of Bigbadal:rolling:

Pops

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Just to clear things up ....

I've just bought the MCN paper today to see what you are all talking about. I actually think that is me in there;) I was speaking to a couple of blokes at Donington who asked all sorts of questions about the handling etc. I remember telling them about the U turn being non existant and about comments coming thick and fast when you own one. I'm almost as famous as Kurt now. Just need to get my ugly mug on the telly now:D

Al (God, I've missed you lads:eek:) xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts