Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just dropped of my fairing at Bike Paints in Cupar, Scotland to get some paint applied that actually sticks on!

Not too many Benelli Tornado's go through that little shop, but would you believe it, about two days after I had dropped off my body work another load of Benelli Tornado body work was dropped off for painting also.
Worse than Edinburgh buses .... nothing for ages and then they all come along at the same time :)

So does anyone know who is getting their Benelli painted up at Bike Paints? I would like to compare the scope of work and cost etc.

Cheers .....

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have just dropped of my fairing at Bike Paints in Cupar, Scotland to get some paint applied that actually sticks on!

Not too many Benelli Tornado's go through that little shop, but would you believe it, about two days after I had dropped off my body work another load of Benelli Tornado body work was dropped off for painting also.
Worse than Edinburgh buses .... nothing for ages and then they all come along at the same time :)

So does anyone know who is getting their Benelli painted up at Bike Paints? I would like to compare the scope of work and cost etc.

Cheers .....
Dunno who's getting the paint job, but would be keen to hear if they do good job - was thinking about getting something done to the fairing lowers, maybe using an enlarged Benelli logo....

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Bikme Paints are expensive so don't expect to come away with much lose change in your pocket. A bike shop in Edinburgh dropped my mates Exup and they took it to bike paints to get repaired, what a cracking job they did of it. I have no doubt that they'll do a fantastic job but it will come at a price though:D

Al:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts