Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my children. just to let you know that at 1700hrs today that virgins (joke) in town ran in fear as the mighty TNT came to life. :rolling: No kidding, she started first time and rattled and clanged ( you know what i mean ). But it was music to my ears, a big thank you , and it is a BIG thank you to frasser:bow: :bow: :bow: of the LOCHMADEN clan:clap: :clap: . See you later jimmy >>>>:ele: . All thats needed now is for tosh (?) to give it a service and i will once more be as happy as a pig in sith:rolling: :rolling: ... More to follow :ele: ,,

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Great to hear everythings fine now

Yes Tosh is his name

What the hell is that short for?.....Mc intosh maybe...Toshiba....toshhead:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Well done Monty:bow: Glad everything is up and running for you matey:)

Al:D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nice one mate.. :clap: Now get out and RIDE.. (the bike not the virgins :rolling: )..

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hi Monty
Glad the bikes up and running:ele: , always good to get another back on the road. Tosh will get it all fine tuned for you and then you can really enjoy her again. Now what was all that worrying about?!?!

All the best mate
Fraser

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mebike

Yep, your right. But it was sole destroying when it didn't work the first time.:eek: Never mind. Its up and running now,:ele: gona wait till early September then MOT and TAX it. Then up to tosh, and ride baby ride.:clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts